Reviews for The Marauders' Last Stand
Guest chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
4 outta 5 is really good :)
Siriusmunchkin chapter 12 . 6/20/2009
Nice fic.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 9 . 6/20/2009
Narcissa Black is a DE in the making. Are you insinutating she's also gay? Or just trying to recruit people for Voldy?

You probably aren't even reading reviews since you finished the story a few months ago.

The Dropkick Murphy's are a great band.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 8 . 6/20/2009
Very curious
Siriusmunchkin chapter 7 . 6/20/2009
Very strange. I'm pretty sure that probably wasn't James in the Hogshead. Guessing it was someone maybe using Polyjuice Potion or something along those lines. Betting there will be an explanation sometime soon.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
Not bad. I like the interaction between the characters. I am curious. Yumi seems to have some interesting color characteristics like pink hair and changeable eyes. Is she a Metamorphmagus? Did I miss something at the beginning?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 6/20/2009
Very nice. I thought that the kids always walked into Hogsmeade for the weekend visits? Aren't the carriages only for bringing them from and back to the train station because it's a little ways outside Hogsmeade? I was also thinking that's it's usually just one boy and one girl from each year and House 5th yr and above who are Prefects. Though I think the Head Boy and Head Girl are in addition to the Prefects.

Still think you've got a 4 here
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 6/20/2009
The story is progressing in a very realistic and reasonable way. Your characters are still very real and realistic. I am looking forward to finishing the story.

I'd probably give it a 4 for improvement.

I know this is completed, but thought I'd throw in my thoughts and opinions.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 6/20/2009
Snivellus is still a slimey git. James is maturing. Lily is starting to notice James is maturing. Sirius will never mature, that's a given. Remus has always been too mature because of his furry little problem. Nothing really exciting plotwise yet, but it's early.

I'd probably make it a 3
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
Another good chapter. Your characters are very like how I might picture them.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Not a bad beginning. Sounds like it might be interesting.
Candibear chapter 12 . 6/17/2009
how dare you?

did she say yes?

did she murder him?

the latter my friend, the latter.

tunystark chapter 4 . 6/5/2009

It is really good keep writing!

And you spelt yeah wrong.
DroversxxChick chapter 12 . 12/15/2008
Loved it...absolutely loved it. I think you had really great ideas and wrote it really well. It made me think...'Why can't JKR write something with the marauders?'

Anyway... Great job!

AsItThunders chapter 2 . 12/2/2008
Hey! I love this story! I give it a 5! Take that to your cousin, and I also just wanted to let you know that Lily is spelled with one l, I've had problems with that as well. And Slytherin is spelled that way I believe. Other than that, perfect! Love how you captured James! He's my favorite!