Reviews for A World Without Lois Lane
Random Ruth chapter 26 . 6/23
Okay. I am emotional.

It is rare that I cry at a story, but I was frequently tearing up during this. And if that wasn't enough, the scene with Johnathan and Lois in the hospital made me break down completely. This is such an amazing story. Thank you.
BigRed67 chapter 26 . 7/10/2015
OMG this made me cry like a baby! I started reading this over on K-Site and I'm happy to see it was finished. What a tragic tale for the other Clark, to live that life and be left wondering 'what if?' And to know that he wouldn't ever have his Lois by his side, really, really sad. And Clark/Superman's reaction to the loss of his Lois was poignant too, one without the other never truly works. Thank heaven that in the end the other Clark realised he could never have Lois and let her go back to her own world. Oh and Jor-El can go jump on his head too, unhelpful ingrate...
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 26 . 9/7/2014
:D ...this sums up all my emotions!
CarolynneRuth chapter 26 . 1/16/2014
What a beautifully written story! I'm a bit late to the fandom and just finished watching Smallville on DVD. I was completely smitten by the Clarke/Lois relationship so now I've resorted to fanfic to get my fix and I absolutely loved your story. Just thought I'd let you know even if you wrote it years ago :)
Clearly am Intrigued chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
Jimmy... Lol
We could have at least said oliver. Or AC
MaddAlice chapter 26 . 7/1/2013
I absolutely loved your story thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful tale!
Guest chapter 24 . 6/28/2013
Lex's line about what makes a hero will be added to my list of favorite quotes. It was extremely profound and totally true. Wonderful job.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/28/2013
I have tears pouring down my face. Although I know there will be a happy reunion, I can't help but feel horrible that one Clark will be left heartbroken. You r truly a gifted writer.
birdsflyaway chapter 26 . 6/17/2013
Loved this fic!
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 26 . 9/18/2012
Fabulous story and excellently told. A true work of art.
jade2nightwing chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
WHAT! that jerk! just were the heck is he senting her? as you can tell i am hooked
CloisLover94 chapter 17 . 9/14/2011
loveddd ittt:D!
rach 'na lasair chapter 26 . 6/25/2011
A phenomenal story. It almost made me weep shamelessly at certain parts eg. the conversation between Mr. Kent and Lois. The ending. Alternate Clark's musings. The General and Lois' conversation.

I just...whenever I experience strong emotions after having read something, I can say for a fact that it was written well. The plot was pretty damn good too. You remained consistent and you put your own unique twist in it.

This idea of alternate universes really does intrigue me. But I love how it's sort of a given that in every universe Clark and Lois are supposed to be together.

I really really enjoyed this :D
ginchy-amanda chapter 26 . 6/22/2011
Love the story, love how you've fleshed out the characters and I love the 'what if' scenario. I'm so thankful our Lois made it back home to her Man of Steel. 3
mangers chapter 26 . 3/21/2011
Again, another incredible story!