Reviews for A World Without Lois Lane
Tan chapter 21 . 4/19/2007
Damn! Awesome chapter!

Must update soon!
gunnman chapter 21 . 4/19/2007
Excellent update - I knew Lois's reason for being on this reality, but you did a great job with Jor-El and the others.

Gunn
mysterious girl chapter 21 . 4/19/2007
Ha! Didn't see that coming. Very interesting.

Your portrayal of the Smallville characters are spot on!

Keep up the good work!
Tigger101 chapter 21 . 4/19/2007
Uh-oh. *winces in sympathy for the expected barrage Clark is likely to receive*.

Clark... his subconscious somehow called her there? Or the importance Clark's destiny has in the universe kind of... drew her to this reality? *muses*

In one chapter you've managed to reignite the mystery of this story ... can't wait to see where you'll go!

btw - I hope they tell Chloe sometime. I felt so sorry for her!

Update soon - I'll have to keep an eye on the Smallville page because the alerts aren't coming... which means you probably won't get this. *sighs*

Tigger101
Encuentrame chapter 20 . 4/16/2007
. . . .

I liked the Lois and Lex interaction.

And, I have to admit I liked the whole EMP thingie too.
VenusRising chapter 20 . 4/16/2007
We're getting so close now. And your Lex reminded me of how well Michael plays the role. Kudos.
Lois Mars chapter 20 . 4/15/2007
ahh ha oh my god. she finally figured it out, and got hit on by the love of her life's enemy. please update soon! :]
xSmile chapter 20 . 4/15/2007
heyy..AW i rly rly rly liked tha lois/jonathan moment..it was so sad..i had tears in my eyes! ): im kinda confused about tha whole EMP thing..but i kinda get it?..anyways..great chap..& i like how lex is a good guy here..great chap aah (:
Anon chapter 20 . 4/13/2007
this is amazing i'm hooked please update soon, this plot is fantastic
Callista Wolfwood chapter 20 . 4/12/2007
Interesting... update!
sheeiur22 chapter 20 . 4/12/2007
When is Lois going to return home?
Lady Kal-El Lover chapter 20 . 4/12/2007
Wow, that was a really good explaination of EMP stuff. You always write the chapters so well. I can't wait for more!
thewomanwhosoldtheworld chapter 20 . 4/12/2007
god, i can't wait for the next chapter!
gunnman chapter 20 . 4/12/2007
I love the new installments. Lois's new understanding of Lex is great. The new complication of General Lane is great. And best of all Jor-El teaching his son that his life could be so much better.

Gunn
batfan7 chapter 20 . 4/12/2007
That was an interesting interaction between Lex and Lois. So Clark looses his secrets and Lex doesn't turn evil. Makes you wonder what might have happened in this universe if Clark had been honest with him, huh? I wonder if Lois will feel a bit more sympathy (or pity) around the Luthor of her world once she returns. I'm pretty sure her Luthor wouldn't welcome such a thing, but it'd be interesting to see :-)

So, we have the culprit! Jor-El... Sounds like something he'd do. Just screw with Clark's life for no real reason.

The touch about Lois having more trouble with evidence of Clark living with Lana than she did about her dad was inspired. Just that little bit of wrongness was jarring for her.

I look forward to whatever comes next!
356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »