Reviews for A World Without Lois Lane
batfan7 chapter 19 . 4/3/2007
That was a wonderful way of bringing out the fact that Lois' presence, not just in the alternate universe, but in the current one, is having a tremenous impact on the people around her. I can see she's going to be very torn when it comes time to leave.

And that was quite a curve ball you threw us! Lois' body has been discovered. I was totally expecting her to show up alive and well and getting together with 'her' Clark at the end. Now I have to wonder how you'll get a happily-ever-after. Or if there'll even be one. Sigh. It's also interesting to see Lois' attitude towards Lex. It's very understandable concidering her past experiences with the villian, however, he might not actually be that bad in this universe since Clark is not Superman (and it's become obvious to Lex that Clark wasn't hidding any hidden powers...) I mean, without those, it could be possible that Lex isn't as bad as Lois knows him to be. But it's hard to tell since we haven't seen much of him yet.

Your dialouge is wonderfully real and heartfelt :-) I can't wait to find out what's going to happen with Mr. Kent.
wavyfrog chapter 18 . 3/21/2007
this is a great story you've got going. please keep it up and update soon!
Ooh a Jellybean chapter 18 . 3/19/2007
ahh meanie cliffe person! great chapter! Lana is almost as self centered in this realitly as in Lois's. lol.
winthjo chapter 18 . 3/19/2007
Great chapter. I wonder if Chloe found out something new about the "other" Lois.
gunnman chapter 18 . 3/18/2007
Great installment. I really liked the Lana conversation.

Gunn
4thr4 chapter 18 . 3/18/2007
another great chapter! i wonder what news chloe will be bringing...
batfan7 chapter 18 . 3/18/2007
I'm glad Lana and Lois had that talk. It was really well done. Much better than a cat-fight where Lana accuses Lois of stealing her man. And it was nicely realistic that although Lois offered some advice, she didn't have the magic words to make everything wonderful and perfect. And I definitly liked the fact that you had Clark and Lana break up without Lois being the cause of it. It's a relief not to have to go through the kind of angst that brings to a story. You have enough tension in the story without needing to add that problem.
infp1079 chapter 18 . 3/18/2007
Gasp! A cliffie! I'm still totally in love with your story- please continue with the quick updating! ;-)
silveraliora chapter 18 . 3/18/2007
Great chapter! Please update soon!
Lois Mars chapter 18 . 3/18/2007
ahh cliffhanger! i don't know if i can take it. :] i love this story.
ShadowGoblet21 chapter 18 . 3/18/2007
I love this story! You must update soon, I can't wait to read the next part!
Scary-Girly chapter 18 . 3/18/2007
that was really good. lana sucks. I never liked her. UPDATE SOON!
Encuentrame chapter 18 . 3/18/2007
Uh oh, what can Chloe possible have to say? This chapter was... long! and a little boring. I'm not sure if it was the actual chapter or the fact that I was listening to some sad soundtracks or whatever. But it was good in that you can't have Clois interaction in all chapters and whatnot. Update soon!
THall chapter 17 . 3/16/2007
Lemme put it really simply... this is seriously moving stuff.

I really love the alternate 'clark', his pain and insecurity is so raw and real... really good. Really, really good.
haleynathan love chapter 17 . 3/16/2007
this story is so amazing. please update asap!
356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »