Reviews for A World Without Lois Lane
Clearly am Intrigued chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
Jimmy... Lol
We could have at least said oliver. Or AC
MaddAlice chapter 26 . 7/1/2013
I absolutely loved your story thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful tale!
Guest chapter 24 . 6/28/2013
Lex's line about what makes a hero will be added to my list of favorite quotes. It was extremely profound and totally true. Wonderful job.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/28/2013
I have tears pouring down my face. Although I know there will be a happy reunion, I can't help but feel horrible that one Clark will be left heartbroken. You r truly a gifted writer.
birdsflyaway chapter 26 . 6/17/2013
Loved this fic!
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 26 . 9/18/2012
Fabulous story and excellently told. A true work of art.
jade2nightwing chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
WHAT! that jerk! just were the heck is he senting her? as you can tell i am hooked
CloisLover94 chapter 17 . 9/14/2011
loveddd ittt:D!
rach 'na lasair chapter 26 . 6/25/2011
A phenomenal story. It almost made me weep shamelessly at certain parts eg. the conversation between Mr. Kent and Lois. The ending. Alternate Clark's musings. The General and Lois' conversation.

I just...whenever I experience strong emotions after having read something, I can say for a fact that it was written well. The plot was pretty damn good too. You remained consistent and you put your own unique twist in it.

This idea of alternate universes really does intrigue me. But I love how it's sort of a given that in every universe Clark and Lois are supposed to be together.

I really really enjoyed this :D
ginchy-amanda chapter 26 . 6/22/2011
Love the story, love how you've fleshed out the characters and I love the 'what if' scenario. I'm so thankful our Lois made it back home to her Man of Steel. 3
mangers chapter 26 . 3/21/2011
Again, another incredible story!
DeadlineMaster chapter 26 . 2/1/2010
I've been reading a lot of your fics lately (I'm new to the fandom and recently discovered your work) and I have to say that you must be very loved by someone. You capture the deep and sincere love shared between Lois & Clark with such incredible detail and attention that I find myself believing in the reality of their passion. It's very remarkable. Your stories just continue to enthrall me. Please continue to write!
FanofTom chapter 26 . 11/21/2009
I started reading not really knowing what direction the story would take, but chapter two had me hooked. I couldn't stop reading until I reached the end, even if I had to stay up half the night to do it. I'm still reliving several aspects of the story and I know I will reread it in a few days.

No wonder you won all these prizes. You're a gifted writer but above all someone who truly understands these characters, especially Lois Lane. You gave her such a dual personality, the one side strong, headstrong, direct ... but you also made her so human, so caring and made it really believable that those two sides can exist in the same personality. I felt for her throughout the story and found myself wishing she could somehow help this Clark although and still go back to the Clark she loved. You also did a great job at the portrayal of the Clarks. I felt for both of them. You made my heart ache for the Clark that got left behind. He will become superman but he will never be completely happy.

Thanks for writing this !
FanofTom chapter 2 . 11/20/2009
Well after the prologue, I didn't see this coming. I know, the title should have warned me but you still caught me unaware.

I wrote this quickley 'cause I can't wait to continue the story.

Great beginning of a story !
TheGryfter chapter 26 . 8/11/2009
That was intense. Only word for it... especially the Interludes, where you could almost feel Clark slowly losing his mind.

The only complaint I had is a ridiculous one... I wanted to see more of Alter-Lex.

That being said, great take on the mythos. You got the feeling that it was like a bomb went off when Lois popped into these people's lives and everyone had to take a good, hard look at who they really are. Especially Clark. The scene with the home videos almost broke my heart.

Spectacular job... gonna go read the sequel now.
356 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »