Reviews for A World Without Lois Lane
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 13 . 1/25/2008
Poor Clark...
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 12 . 1/25/2008
Was wondering when Mr. Luthor would be mentioned. Woo!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 7 . 1/20/2008
O.O Oh lord... That's going to come out real soon...
Klynnelindsay chapter 26 . 11/3/2007
This was a very good story. I stayed up all night reading it. You have a very good grasp of Lois and Clark's relationship.
Slowly-Burnt-Marshmallow-300 chapter 26 . 7/30/2007
really, really good and satisfying at the end although it was kind of sad that the other clark had no Lois to end up with. Can't wait for the sequal... hope it comes out soon. Update soon!
kat chapter 26 . 6/8/2007
great! i can't wait for your new stories
JJ89 chapter 26 . 6/8/2007
what a wonderul ending to a lovely story. keep writing more stories, particularly clois ones because well i just love clois and you write their characters and romance brilliantly :) thank you for sharing such a great story with us, your hard work is truly appreciated.

~Jasmine
batfan7 chapter 26 . 6/8/2007
How Sweet. I bet both Lois and Clark are extra clingy for a few days. Or a few weeks.

It was a lovely story from start to finish. I look forward to reading more from you!
mysterious girl chapter 26 . 6/8/2007
Wonderful ending! I've been following your story since you first posted it, and this chapter is just as good as the first one! You're one of the few writers that is really able to capture the essence of Lois Lane and Clark Kent.
4thr4 chapter 26 . 6/8/2007
FANTASTIC! CLAP, CLAP, CLAP. well i thank you for sharing such a wonderful story, you are definately going on my favourites because i cannot wait for your future clois stories, well done and i'll be looking forward to them. :-)

thewomanwhosoldtheworld...
Callista Wolfwood chapter 26 . 6/7/2007
Aw that was soo sweet
dgeo98 chapter 26 . 6/7/2007
Great ending! It was a great story.
The Randomist chapter 26 . 6/7/2007
Holy wow, Batman! Oops, my friend Sarah's gonna kill me, that's her catchphrase...oh well, I'll steal it. This was really great, even though I found this near the end. You write the characters really well. Keep on writing and I'll keep on reading!
gathers-no-moss chapter 26 . 6/7/2007
I haven't reviewed before *hides in shame* but I found this stoy a couple months ago, and couldn't put it down. Fantastic writing and I aadored the concept.

You'll definitely have to go in my author favs, so I can keep up with future stories.
xSmile chapter 26 . 6/7/2007
hey..omg..its over :[ omg yay im so happy! they're back togheter..sigh..i love this story...:[ i cnt believe its ending! i rly cnt wait 2 read another one of urss..ur an amazing writerr :]
356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »