Reviews for A World Without Lois Lane
Ooh a Jellybean chapter 26 . 6/7/2007
wow what an amazing ending
infp1079 chapter 26 . 6/7/2007
This story was unbelievable... it's one of the few stories I've ever read that has been absolutely amazing in every chapter, with no weak points whatsoever. I loved reading it so much! I'm so happy that you will be writing more Clois stories- they'll probably keep on getting better and better, if that is even possible!

This is kind of random, but do you happen to be a fan of Pirates of the Caribbean? I just saw the third movie yesterday, and I must say I almost cried with everything that happened between Will and Elizabeth- the emotions were so powerful, especially after viewing the after-credits scene. For some reason, I get the feeling that if you tried your hand at writing a fanfic about them after seeing the third movie, it would be utter brilliance (maybe even better than this one, though it's hard to imagine). Anyway, it's just a thought... after reading this story, it seemed that you might be an author who would thoroughly enjoy exploring their relationship.

I can't wait to see more writing from you soon!

~Laura
ShadowGoblet21 chapter 26 . 6/7/2007
That was wonderful! I loved it!
sheeiur22 chapter 26 . 6/7/2007
great ending finally Clois!
Lois Mars chapter 26 . 6/7/2007
wonderful wonderful story. i really loved it. your upcoming stories look good too. i cant wait.
svgurl410 chapter 26 . 6/7/2007
What a beautiful ending to such an amazing story. I have to say, I enjoyed every chapter and I'm really sad to see it come to an end but it was a great ending!

I'm really happy that Lois finally found her Clark and got home. Yay for Clois! :D

I can't wait to read ur upcoming stories. :)
winthjo chapter 26 . 6/7/2007
Outstanding story. Can't wait to see your sequels (A world w/o Superman, etc.) Great job
pnoytecknix chapter 26 . 6/7/2007
wow what a great ending to such a great story. you did a fantastic job with this, i cant wait to read your other works.
Deosil chapter 25 . 6/4/2007
First off let me say, I very very very rarely review. But I read all of your story in one sitting last night and I've just read all the positive reviews you've received and I have to say, they are all well deserved. Your story is wonderfully intriguing througout, emotive and very well written. If only all fanficton was written as well as this one! I have only one problem with this story. I wish I was the author! Keep writing, it's encouraging to find a great story amongst the mediocre (and often poorly done) fanfiction. If you could read my own fics I'd love your opinion on them!
alex3321 chapter 25 . 6/2/2007
ARGH! i hate you! cant you let her get home already!...oh i cried in that chapter

i lovw this story

Update soon!

and please let Lois go back home soon
Callista Wolfwood chapter 25 . 6/1/2007
Aw it's both sad and sweet... is there another chapter? update if there is
Encuentrame chapter 25 . 6/1/2007
Great chapter. Everything, it just made me feel what was happening so deeply.
andi chapter 25 . 5/29/2007
wow :)
batfan7 chapter 25 . 5/29/2007
That was a bittersweet chapter. So much sorrow. I'm glad Lois got a chance to talk with her dad. You did an incredible job detailing her relationship with him such that it made sense and no one came out as the 'bad guy'. In the end, the General got some closure and Lois got a greater understanding of her Dad. It was wonderful.

You didn't say exactly what Clark wished for that got Lois home, but I got the feeling that instead of wishing her gone, he wished for her happiness, yes? And that's what did it? Her parting remark was perfect. The best thing she could have said to him, I think.

:-)

This story is almost over? Now that's sad. Will you be doing more after this? I hope so. I really enjoy your writing.
Lovelybutterfly17 chapter 25 . 5/29/2007
That was so amazing lol. I think I want to cry : (...Please add soon. And great Job!
356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »