Reviews for Changing Traditions
KITT40146 chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Darn! I can't read this story without starving at the end! This story reminded me a lot of Thanksgiving with my family - my grandmother's house was always full. I hadn't quite realized that we have so many sugary dishes with the main course in the south - I'll have to point that out the next time!

Anyway, a very lovable, light-hearted story. I really enjoyed it.
Melchy chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Nice take on the holiday girls. Glad to see Martha finally got Ed off his behind and marry her. The part about the darts was funny. I really enjoy it when Carolyn is good at something no one thinks she would be good at.

I do have to confess, everytime I read the name Jon, I have half a second where I go who? Just having the hardest time getting used to that. Don't worry it' just me! :)

Sean's song was very nice! I haven't heard that in years.

Thanks,
Tabitha12 chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
What a lovely Thanksgiving story! loved the way your brought everyone into it - the girls with the cooking, Sean, Dash, Tris having a home to land in, and I really like the idea of how you managed to mix old traditions and new ones. I remember doing that 'for real' as they say, the first year after my mother died - and now something diofferent pops up every year!

You did a great job, my friend!

Mary
Terry L. Gardner chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
A wonderfully warm Thanksgiving story.

Terry