Reviews for But I Love Her
BlindMoose chapter 7 . 3/8/2012
I don't know if you are still active with fanfiction or have thought of finishing this story, but I really think you should.

I started reading this story on a whim, and found myself completely engrossed in it. I am a sucker for Casey and Olivia stories, but have not found many of them. The stories that I have found have mostly been disappointing: either too unbelievably cliche ("ssweety" & "honey" said every other word, the proverbial U-haul on the 2nd date, etc.), having a dull plot, or having an ok start but never finished.

Your story has an excellent & pertinent plot: Why assume anyone working in/dealing with the special victims unit would be exempt from such abuse? The insecurities, self loathing & fear of being outed IS real for so many of us...I wanted to see Casey realize her situation & get the help that she needed as well as seeing both Casey & Olivia see that there was no reason to be ashamed of who they were & no need to hide it with lies & secrets.

I know that this is probably not the best or most eloquent feedback you have received, but I hope that you know that there are people out there who really like your story &would love to find out what happened with Casey, Olivia, & Bitc...ooops, I mean Bailey.
darknightcat chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
cliffhanger ! hope you will still update this
Ranowa Hikura chapter 7 . 7/13/2011
I know it's been four years now... but PLEASE update? PLEASE?
Ray25 chapter 7 . 11/28/2009
I like the story and your way of writing! Will you continue? PLEASE!
a chapter 7 . 10/12/2009
this is a very good story, very real.

will you b finishing it?
Chikiko chapter 7 . 7/29/2009
I downloaded this story months ago but for some reason i haven't read any CO stories since then, until today. So i was looking for something to do while at work today (advertising for the store with a sign on a street corner) i saw this story and the name jumped out at me. So i decided to start reading and couldn't put it down. it is a tremendous story, and it raises awareness about the issue. Unfortunately, it was put on puase at one of the most critical moments in the story. i really truly hope to see what will happen next
leftylady70 chapter 7 . 7/7/2009
It would be great to have the conclusion of this heart-wrenching story.
savetoniqht chapter 7 . 1/31/2008
Oh my god, this is so sad but so good. :( You haven't updated this in months, but I really hope you do.
marisha chapter 7 . 12/24/2007
great update! write more please!
LOCISVU chapter 7 . 12/23/2007
I really do hope that Casey left Bailey for good.I hate people who commit domestic kind of people need to be tarred and feathered.
JazzyJ523 chapter 7 . 12/14/2007
I'm glad you finally updated again.(Im also glad I'm done with finals) I like this story and keep up the good work.
MobiusVariant chapter 7 . 12/14/2007
I really enjoyed this update, it was a nice surprise to see it. I think that it was an interesting choice to have Olivia allow Casey to go with Bailey initially. It was a nice deviation from what would be the status quo reaction, showing that sometimes it takes time for something blatant to sink in. I do look forward to the next update.
GraeLeigh3 chapter 7 . 12/10/2007
Yeah you updated, thank you! :)

An other great chapter, you have no reason to not like it, no reason at all! Love the interaction between Casey and Liv, although I'd more see Liv getting very angry in the street but well that'd have being the easy way, hu? lol

Anyway great, really great, and I'm not so sure Liv will keep her cool now that she knows (go Casey!), and that Bailey is only a couple feet away.

More soon, please?
Sez01 chapter 7 . 12/10/2007
I really liked this chapter, and I didn't think that there was anything wrong with it! Hopefully now that Casey has told Olivia what's been going on somthing can be done...quickly.

I'm looking forward to reading your next chapter, and hopefully it will be a bit longer. :p
XsunflowerX chapter 7 . 12/10/2007
I liked this chapter... Er that sounded really odd lol. It was written well. I don't know why you disliked it, but there wasn't anything wrong with it... well apart from the length :P

Can't wait for the next one.