Reviews for Allies and Enemies
Debra N chapter 19 . 9/27/2013
I was just wondering if there was any chance you would be returning to finish this awesome story. You've got all of the suspense built up with the prophesy about Yknot and Sam, but then you just left us hanging. Please give us a finish here.
K-Marie-M chapter 19 . 5/20/2012
This series is great! I hope you update again soon!
fierynightangel chapter 19 . 5/4/2012
finally, one with bobby! you ever gonna bring him into the dawn winchester fics?
Jillian chapter 19 . 5/10/2011
I am rereading this story (and enjoying it) (and wishing you would finish it) but I am Jewish and wanted to let you know that a Star of David (a Jewish cultural, not religious, symbol) would not work to ward off demons.

The Jewish equivalent would be a Tefillin (which would be used when walking around), or a Mezuzah (to be placed on the entrance to the home). They both contain portions of the Torah (the Jewish equivalent of the Bible), and it is the Torah that would ward off the demons and vampires, not any particular shape, like a cross or a star. The Tefillin is placed on the upper arm and a strap is attached which is wrapped around the arm and hand. See Wikipedia. They have a good picture captioned "IDF soldier praying with Tefillin."
lilykep chapter 19 . 10/28/2010
I am really enjoying this 'verse, and am looking foward to seeing what happens next. Great job.
kale chapter 19 . 10/25/2010
I've worked my way through all three of these stories and while some of it tends to ramble I have to say you have interconneted the crossovers is an amusing and somewhat believable way.
Duchess67 chapter 18 . 3/2/2010
Yay you're posting again! *happy dance in my chair*

A great chapter, as always and I'm loving the little family quirks (Dean getting smacked in the back of the head) while they go about their business.

Wow, the twins are really sleeping, aren't they?

So how is Daryl doing with the IA prick?
zafaran chapter 17 . 12/28/2008
More, more, more, please. I do like how this story is progressing, and I can't wait to find out what happens next. Setting up a Slayer House in Palo Alto was a great idea for getting the Winchesters and Slayers in a single place so they can interact with more characters and add complexity to the story. Nice work. I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran {mailto:} zafaran {at} fastmail {dot} fm
Kellyjean27 chapter 16 . 4/23/2008
Wow, just spent 2 days reading all your supernatural fictions. You are a great writer. I love the way you have captured the characters and portrayed them in a way that has melded with the characters we see on tv. I have to admit, Dean is my favorite Winchester, so seeing his role in this fic is great. Am doing some serious wondering about who he will end up with as mom for the twins. A witch perhaps.

Please continue writing when the muse hits. you have made the last 2 days benched with a sprained ankle so much more bearable. Can't wait for a new chappie in any of your spnbvs stories.

Cheers

Kelly
Duchess67 chapter 16 . 3/31/2008
Aw, yeah, that's not really something I think about a lot either. The people who used to own those bodies, their families missing them and never knowing what happened to 'em. Most vamps go kill their host body's family right away, so that woman must have lived out of town and/or was very lucky.

And taking the babies to the morgue, not such a good idea if there could be fledges down there, right? Hope the guys stay on their toes!
Kriti chapter 16 . 3/31/2008
im so happy u updated!

but something about deans life!...i cant wait for him to get romantic...is it going to be the doctor lady...coz she seems really nice,n it'll be nice to include n teach a new person their lifestyle n stuff...update soon with more pl.!
AngelKat7 chapter 15 . 3/20/2008
Pleaseb update soon.
Duchess67 chapter 15 . 2/24/2008
Well, this is a creepy happening. *shudder* It's almost like a different fic from the last chapter to this one.

That Walker does know about Sam, bu doesn't at the same time, to judge from his parting remarks. *shaking my head*

More please? :)
Duchess67 chapter 14 . 8/30/2007
It's wonderful that they're all having so much fun, but CREEPY to the MAX that they're being watched and stalked like they are. *shudder*

I know what you mean about muses. ;)
AmethystSiri chapter 13 . 7/8/2007
Fantastic story/series :) I can't wait for the next chapter, please update again soon :)