Reviews for In Sheep's Clothing
em-witchwood chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
This is really, really wonderful.
AK chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
I've read both of your Drace/Gabranth pieces and I must say...I am a fan. I do hope you will write another.
Ikonopeiston chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
"That law, like many others, only exists because someone had done it in the past; justice is perfect in hindsight."

How exceedingly perceptive of you and how this surely does relate to all worlds and all times.

I found I did not need a full understanding of the plot-line to appreciate this story. You have created a rational explanation for the heavy and deceptive armouring of the judges and simultaneously revealed the insecurity and humanity behind the masks. This sounds very like some of the commentatries on Their Honours I have read by clerks to Supreme Court Judges ... how the august beings behave beyond the bench, as it were.

Beautifully handled, as usual, with a strong understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of this system. So each judge has his/her carapace; not too different from our own world, is it?
Morrigain chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Oh, this is very good.
Paper Bear chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
I loved Drace's character. This was a very wonderful piece. Excellent work!
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Really a beautiful and interesting way of looking at the judges- and at Drace in particular. She's such an interesting character that it's a shame more hasn't been done with her yet!