Reviews for Dreams
DC Watchergirl chapter 9 . 10/16/2016
You probably aren't gonna read this but this is a great story! Keep writing! And nice ending especially.
AnberlinEve chapter 9 . 1/5/2014
The ending was kinda funny, Ares got bit back in the ass so hard. XD I love the nightmares and the last dream, very well done, waiting for BM to come back was torturous in a good way.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
Mixing everything from extremely deep emotions to kick ass humor. You are godly.
Ni Castle chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
High laughter with the dream of Ares. The mighty god of war at the end of the day a mama's boy.

I really liked this story
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Wow, it's amazing how they can be real nightmares. I think if Diana did not want to lose Bruce must find a way to make him immortal.
Coldbee chapter 9 . 12/23/2011
Your story has done it again! You describe emotions extremely well.
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
nice one
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
wow
tahitiliz chapter 9 . 8/24/2010
Great story. You write very well, especially the relationship between Bruce and Diana. Thanks for posting!
Ardans chapter 9 . 8/15/2008
"Yes Mother" ROTFL. Oh my goodness...this one had me in stitches. Lovely story. Not only were the "death scenes" vivid, but the comedic timing with Ares and his mother were perfect and priceless. The sappy dream at the end was tooth-achingly sweet, but I got that it was supposed to be that way...especially since the "real time" scenes between Diana and Bruce were tender without causing dental decay. Excellent job.
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 9 . 7/19/2008
loved it

10/10 :)
Anonymousfanfic chapter 9 . 9/26/2007
Just love the last chapter.

Does daddy feel the same way about Diana as Hera?

Would have loved to have known how he would have reacted to the news of what Ares was doing to Diana.

Thank you so much.

Hope to read more of Diana/Bruce and other Gods in the future.

Keep up the wonderful work.
Felonaz chapter 9 . 8/16/2007
Umm, this is ... what's the word again ... amazing? Yeah, that's it. Amazing.

I felt so bad for Diana; especially with the guilt of the Justice Lords! Poor girl. And btws, Hera is awesome. )

You write extremely well, and I am humbled by your literary prowess.

Thank you for reading my work. Hopefully my next fic will take some guidance from yours.
Hepburn chapter 9 . 4/15/2007
Hi! I like your story with the added touches of Greek mythology, it was what initially drew me to the Wonder Woman comics when I was a child,and of course I love Batman, he was just so different and cool compared to all the other male heroes. I have to say that I loved when Morpheus call Batman 'mentally unbalanced' that made me laugh, because he is, but he is very sexy. I love Diana and Bruce together they make sense as a couple. Thanks for sharing your story!
Emilio chapter 9 . 4/8/2007
I really enjoyed reading that. Laughed a lot with the final chapter. This was an all around good story, and you should be proud. Thanks for writing it!