Reviews for Yamcha
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Awww, sweet Yamcha. A nice mix here; what he thought of it and his side of the story itself... I love this, from his eyes now. No lying, cheating, womanizing jock. Just a man in love, a friend. Not just an ex, no. More than that, a true friend. We've had enough of those other super nega fics...

Awesome one!
DoNotTrustThisAngel chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Ok, normally I hate Yamcha with my entire being, but this was really good! I can't believe how deeply you delved into his emotions! Great job, honey! (wow that was weird)

mustasheweenieful chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
WOW. this story is's odd to find ANY stories that have Yamcha's point of view. I LOVE IT!

i mean..i'm not like one of those people that bash on yamcha..but sometimes i can't help but wonder if he is misunderstood..hence the reason i like this story.

honestly the ending was really much raw emotions...aww this story is turning me into a yamcha lover!
hopelesslydemented chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Nicely written, very touching really the way you portray Yamcha and his devotion to Bulma. Too bad she couldn't return his feelings the way he would have wanted but hey, that's just the way it is. Looking forward to reading more of your work! ;)
Team Zerolimitz chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
I liked this it was a very real way that the break up could have happened and it didn't end with Yamcha being an abusive jerk. Vegeta being an asshole or Bulma being a bitch. Another shocker for me is a B/V writer who doesn't hate Yamcha.*adds to favorites* I just hope someone eventually writes a happy ending for Yamcha that makes him get Bulma in the end. The last paragraph was my favorite part.