Reviews for Love Makes Us Stronger
Angela soup chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
It doesn't matter how many times I read this, I still love it.

Please continue to write some more.
Angela chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Please write some more stories, Etapa. Your stories are soo good! I've also read 'Santa wears Blue' it was fantastic!
ShuraKido2031 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
So far it is one of the best fanfic I've ever read. Love your story and writing style. You tied the whole season together very neatly and very much keep the characters in places. My fav couple ;)
nninfae chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Amazing, well-written, and just plain beautiful! I loved your fanfic, specially how you created their background. But above all, I loved how things played out in the end. Thank you very much for this i loved it!
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Very very cute, and I throughly enjoyed how you tied the whole season together. I wasn't sure if you were going to ignore his past with Teresa, or if you hadn't arrived at that part in the series yet when you wrote it. But I was genuinely glad that you fit it in so seemlessly into your story.

The added pairing of Umeko and Sen-chan just made this story that much better too. ;D

Very sweet story, and definitely in Hoji's frame of mind. Cheers~!
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
This is one of the best Dekaranger fics I've read. I really enjoyed all the pairings.
Meg chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Oh dear me, that just left me in a gooey puddle on the floor! Absolutely beautiful. :) I hope you write more, in between being Gou & Mele!
Destiny45 chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Really loved this story. The style it was organized was really original and really provided depth to Hoji and Jasmine relationship in a one-shot setup.

I hope you write more on this couple!
Etcetera Kit chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
This was a very nicely done story! I enjoyed the flow of it very much. The structure - the present conversation, broken by memories of the past - worked very well. The present conversation would have been almost too much by itself, but the memories unfolding made their dialogue make sense and made it that much more devestating as the piece progressed.

I also really enjoyed your character work. Hoji was done exceptionally well. One could see his hesitation and his immediate withdrawal from what he saw as a negative thing. In a word, he was very much in character. And it's so probable that he'd take forever to realize he could be with her.

Another tidbit that I loved was Hoji's conversation with Sen-chan. The brief glimpse we got of Sen-chan and Umeko's relationship was nice, and, while providing a springboard for Hoji, gave us a picture of them. Good work.

All in all, I really enjoyed the piece. :D

-EK
Shadow Wisher chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
this is very nicely writen, perhaps you should make one for the other dekas... but that's just a thought

Flameshield