Reviews for All At Once
devilmidget1126 chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
Hmm either zelda is a yandere, he is trapped in limbo he's under a spell or maybe he might be losing his mind
Guest chapter 4 . 11/26/2011
I absolutely love this story! Although its been a bit depressing, it still helps to carry the story along perfectly. I can't wait for the next chapter!
dark knight chapter 4 . 9/15/2011
nice job writing please continue the story this is getting interesting.
ArcaneMaverick chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
Just wanted to drop by and let you know you're a failure for not finishing some stories. Toodles!
Strader chapter 4 . 6/22/2009
Of the Link/Ruto stories I have seen, this is one of the best. For instead of just focusing on a sappy relationship, you have created a mental thriller. Your is a story in which you genuinely don't know what will happen next; one in which you twist with the characters of the game and make them something truly your own. It is, in my opinion, one of the hallmarks of a talented Fan Fiction writer.

I realize, of course, that this story is years cold by now, but it is easily among the best in the Link/Ruto section of the site. And, admittedly, I always was a fan of Ruto. Here's hoping you choose to update it.
SethFC chapter 4 . 4/7/2009
Good story..i hope you update sooner or later.
Harman Flint chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
Beautifully done, I pray that you would write more. a couple of minor spelling errors, but the story itself is amazing. Just one thing: I don't think it's possible for Ruto to be Zelda's cousin, because they are different races. other than that,it was a really good story; please keep writing.
spedclass chapter 4 . 3/31/2008
spedclass chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
spedclass chapter 2 . 3/31/2008
Crimson Warrior chapter 4 . 12/26/2007
its good keep it up! ixcited for the next chapter
Captain Deadpool chapter 4 . 11/17/2007
I always had a soft spot for RutoxLink. I just never liked Zelda much. She just doesn't capture my imagination like Ruto does. Great work, I'm hanging on the edge of my seat, and I anticipate an update. Ever need to bounce ideas off of somebody, give me a PM.
Royce chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
I like the story. Unlike most of the stories I have read yours doesnt have any noticable spelling mistakes so, for that, kudos. I just don't understand why you had to loop the story back to the beginning... Or was it all just a dream? Anyway, I'm waiting impatiently for the next chapter!
dark drow chapter 3 . 4/4/2007
GRAH! ultimate cliff hanger! , yet...fantastic story! :P truly you have a wonderful story you are writing here, the flow of it, its great transtitions, and the charecterazations(spl?) truly wonderful b( a superb writer you are!) i can only hope that you do not leave this lovely story to waste, and truly hope that when/if you have the time...could you please continue it? :3 and not just because im forcing any thing mind you
tash1021 chapter 3 . 3/27/2007