Reviews for A MMAD Beginning
Siena McGonagall Dumbledore chapter 7 . 3/21/2013
This was good, and very interesting. I always thought Minerva was Albus' friend before she began to work at Hogwarts. This puts things in a new light, and is quite, quite captivating.
-Lils
Anna chapter 7 . 1/22/2010
I know it was writen long ago, but please, please continue it! I love it! Please!
Twisted Peppermint chapter 7 . 5/29/2009
You can't just stop there! Do you know how painful suspense can be? (not literally) Please continue!
rosemoon chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
make sequel please! i like this story its coolio sorry love that word
insaneHPaddict chapter 7 . 5/10/2008
please keep writing! i think its so awesome that minerva was so loyal to her best friend that she would kill the guy who killed her
Minerva's Wand chapter 7 . 3/23/2008
keep writing pls
Lottchen chapter 7 . 1/20/2008
I just found this storie, it's wonderful, the way Minerva act around people especially Kline, my fave lines are:

“I bow to no man! The day I listen or heed the words of an arrogant, crazed, prejudiced little worm like you is the day that the world ends. I am a McGonagall and we do not pay homage to any man on this earth! Now leave or you will feel such pain as has never been known within these walls!”

just woah god, you're a bloody genius.

rgds Lottchen
Nymph of the Night chapter 7 . 12/17/2007
Heyy,

I love the prickly Min. And I think ur story is great. Im a newbie at fanficz, and i like MMAD too.

Err, Ill review again soon.

Thanx 4 the great tale,

Bye
B.Grym chapter 7 . 9/28/2007
I think I've started this chapter about four times but ever time I've been interupted by something. Anyway I had to go back and reread the story this time, but I had some time since I got out of my math exam early so as always I liked it, the plot is thikening which of course is always a good thing. It comes to my attention though that I have no idea when this was posted, knowing me it could have been months ago.

Till next time,

Bryan

P.S. Yes my story I'm writing will be HP
Idiosyncrasy-etric chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Nice beginning. You write with great J. likeness at times :)
RingWarriorAzec2113 chapter 7 . 7/29/2007
Oh dear. She should have transfigured him into a beetle and dumped him in the Forbidden Forest! I'm loving this.

Please update soon.
jessicaisfabulous chapter 7 . 7/22/2007
I can't wait for more! Great job! : )
sarah chapter 7 . 7/21/2007
wow love this story keep going!
Gynji chapter 7 . 7/21/2007
Great update. What a slime that Kline is yet Larissa is so nice. Looking forward to chapter 8
trulyamused chapter 7 . 7/20/2007
NOw, things are going somewhere. This looks great. I'll be waiting for the next installment.

TRuly