Reviews for Something To Sing About
Oroburos69 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
A sequel would rock. Just saying. And this is fun, thanks for writing it.
star jelly chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
That was nice. Simple pretty and nice
sweet.sonata chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Its so weird...but I LOVE this story. The dialouge fits and the story just rolls together! I love it.
J Lesley chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
That was funny. Only House would be upset that his fellows are actually starting to become friends. Also, the scene at the end was nice. I think that is the closest he will ever get to joining their 'band'. Anyway, great story, it just warms my heart!
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
That was adorable, the ducklings bonding over music and House playing the piano at home... Such a talented bunch!
moshpitpenguin chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
roger daltrie! o.0 YIPIE! I had the wierdest/coolest picture of them singing Behind Blue Eyes right there.. I read a House M.D fic and it said that that song was about House, and I really agree..

I loved your story. I am a total music addict, and have been begging for my own guitar for ages (got a violin shoved in my face instead, but I will prevail!)

What a great plot..thing. -grin-

Thank you.

-Mosh
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
I liked this oh so much, and I'm not even sure exactly why. It just made me feel warm and happy inside. Its been a while since I watched the show, but since its pretty general, its pretty easy to pick up on and go with the flow. I sit here grinning.
OuEstLaCraie chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Awesome story! I really liked reading it, and that doesn't happen often...

Anywho, great stuff! I wish I'd come up with this idea...but don't worry, I won't steal it!
schokolade chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Very nice! Short but very sweet. Amazing how you conveyed so much in 100 words. There was a very melodic feel about the whole piece and i like the storyline. :) Good work!
twister15 chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
that was cute!
Peppermint Kiss chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
this was a great piece. it's odd to think of all the ducklings sharing a similar love for singing/music, but it fits. going under fave stories!
jdcocoagirl chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
ooh this is a warm and fuzzy story..

please update soon.
Victoria to Worthing chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
LOL, this was adorable! Great ending, too!
sherlock21b chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
I can't say I buy the whole scenario, but it definitely made me smile. Especially House's grudging response.
ClashChick chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
that was so good!i like how they started on the Mick Jagger good!this was an excellent story.:)