Reviews for Asphalt Lullaby
Palimpest chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Very sweet, the connection to old times made it even better.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Poor boys, poor poor boys. They are in a mess! This was great at portraying that. Loved it and great job.
luvnumb3rs chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Very nice one shot. I very rarely read stories on other fandoms but I found this one an could not pass it up. Excellent story.
Eyphur chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Nice to see you branching out Fraidy!

A nice story although I'm not familiar with the show.

You are going to do some more Numb3rs stuff, right?
MNHNM chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Alright... Sometimes you just need to be told 'you're alright'

I hope you write numb3rs soon
Carikube chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
For fear of over-using the word beautiful, here I go again saying it... this is beautiful. Tender and touching and true to character without being soppy. Beautiful. I love that Dean is noticing that Sam isn't coping, and that he is doing something to help. Sam needs that, and I need to know he's getting it.

Dare I say it... beautiful! Thank you for sharing, and I'll look for a thesaurus for your next story so that I can come up with an original review. I blame you, your stories have overwhelmed me, because they are... you guessed it! ;-)
laughandlove chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Aw...this was really cute, thanks for writing it! Dontcha' just LOVE Dean? Stories like this make me want to hug him! :D
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
Amazing one shot that weaved the past with the present in a perfect marriage of old emotions and future rememberences. Dean driving reliving these emotions was wonderfully portrayed as finally his brother finds a restful sleep, as past patterns proved since babyhood stilled his brother into such a natural state. Truly it was a joy to read, bittersweet maybe, but nonetheless it was so well executed that in my heart I want more...Please!
Freyja529 chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Very sweet. Nice description of the early years.
SadeLyrate chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Poor, poor boys...

...and beautiful, beautiful snippet...

This is so easy to imagine, and so hard to be communicated fittingly via the medium of tv...

I share the idea that the thrum of the car would work as an anaesthetic for at least another of the brothers, so thumbs up for you! :)

Thank you.

Getting acquainted with Numb3rs, so I'll probably be dropping by to read some of those fics of yours one of these days...;)
Harrigan chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Very very satisfying!
NeverEndingSugarHigh chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Wow. Another great story... you definitley have a talent for brothers. Whether Eppes or Winchesters, you're amazing.
Evergreene chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Wonderful. I really liked your interpretation of Dean caring for Sam as a kid, too young to know properly what to do, but finding things that worked. My mum used to put me next to the dishwasher to get me to sleep, so I can definately see this happening! :)
Moonfairyhime chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Loved the interaction between the boys. Great story.
citiesofsouls chapter 1 . 11/20/2006