Reviews for Friends In a Bucket
RainFlame chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Lolololololol I loved this. This was fantastic xD Oh, gosh, Hughes using poor Edo as a shield. And his creepy head turn lol that was amazing xD I really loved rebellious little Ed in the beginning. He was adorable xD Thanks so much for writing this! Such a fun read c:
Nobody chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
i laughed. WAY too hard. i think i'm crying.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Hahaha! Cute!
FullMetal chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Omg I fricken love this! You should totally make a sequel.
Lilac Marauder chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
That was really sweet. I loved it, especially the last scene with Fullmetal getting kidnapped by Hughes.
Rachel chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Love the scene with Elysia being used as a human shield as well as the end scene. Funny stuff.
jenelric chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
HAHA! This is excellent! I absolutely love how you switched from Ed talking with his mom in the past to Ed with the gang in the future! It was perfect! You did such an awesome job! I would have loved to read more - I was having so much fun reading it! XD

Awesome job!
Polly chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
awh! that was awfully sweet very fluff in the end but still very sweet :)

I don't think edward really realize the friendships he has in the original story. He is to afraid to lose them. That's kinda sad

I thought that was lovely :) I love your one-shots :)
Kim CC chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
That is so cute at the end, but so heartbreaking in the beginning.

Ed's world was so small that it didn't survive the collapse of one of its pillars and he did the desperate to bring it back.

Very nice.
ryu sabakuno chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
I think you should write a sequel!
AstonishedOwl chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
...I think I love you. Your style GENIUS.

OHMYGOSH. This might be the sweetest thing I've ever read. I'm not exactly coherent at the moment, but... ah, it's just the way you went from Ed being so lonely as a kid, to surrounded by friends (yes, yes, even The Great Bastard. (I LOLed so hard at that point)), and just... GAH. FAVED. AND I'M WATCHING FOR MORE OF THESE AMAZING STORIES, ALRIGHT?
chalicity chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
ahaha~! how darling! i loved the scene with little ed and mom, absolutely cute! and the birthday party is the epitome of fun times! what a sweet, enjoyable read! -
KatsyKat chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Very cute. Although I think Ed was a little more high-strung than usual once finding out the party was also for him. He could have been a *teensie* bit more accepting of the fact that people went out of their way to suprise him. But I lo-lo-loved the foreshadowing in the discussion with Ed's teacher.
Faoi Na Realtai chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Why would anyone hate you? That was awesome!
Mineral-Soul-Bottle chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Brilliant! I love little ed fics! And this one is so realistic! I'm so jealous of your writing skills! And the party thing! I actually have done something very similar myself with my friends. Hehe. I loved this story.