Reviews for Bobby's Tailor: Mary Lynne Andrews
The Magic Bringer chapter 12 . 2/14/2009
Lovely ending. I like the story, and am now moving onto the sequel(s)
The Magic Bringer chapter 10 . 2/14/2009
I'm too sexy! Rofl!
The Magic Bringer chapter 9 . 2/14/2009
Ah, Paris! What a beautiful city. But I'm not sure I want Lynne living there. *Pouts.*
The Magic Bringer chapter 8 . 2/14/2009
Oh, god! Poor Lynne. Michael's death nearly made me cry, and when we heard who Amelia was, I actually did.
The Magic Bringer chapter 7 . 2/14/2009
Amy is v.v. cute. I hope we get to see more of her.
The Magic Bringer chapter 6 . 2/14/2009
Kidnapping! then return. Exciting stuff! I really like your writing style, as well, if I may say so.
The Magic Bringer chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
He's finally in major case, yay!
The Magic Bringer chapter 4 . 2/14/2009
They do make a good couple... but I'm firmly Bobby/Alex. Still, I did read the summaries for the sequels, so I have hope.
The Magic Bringer chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
I love the whole conversation about the menstrual cycle. Lolz for all.
The Magic Bringer chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
Another great chapter - you're yet to succumb and make Mary Lynne a Mary Sue.
The Magic Bringer chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I really like Mary Lynne. Personally, I feel like i can identify with her one one level... it's also very amusing. I look forward to rteading the rest. :)
Firewolfe chapter 12 . 4/23/2007
nicely done I hope you write more and its a shame they broke up.
The Confused One chapter 12 . 2/26/2007
YAY This was a great story. :) I like Mary Lynne, and I can't wait for the next group of stories. Which, crossing my fingers, puts B/A together. LOL Yes, I'm forever a shipper. Seriously, great work. I enjoyed. :D
de wolf chapter 12 . 12/30/2006
have a nice trip!

oh and it would be si vous plait, not si tu plait caz she would be formal to a waiter.
caseyswife chapter 12 . 12/27/2006
Well, I won't lie and say that I didn't want Bobby and Lynne to end up together - they just seemed so perfectly suited! (HA!) But it was a marvelous tale and I look forward to hearing more from Lynne and Bobby when you return - hope you have a good trip!