Reviews for Damn Bubbles
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
oohh yeah! that was great! keep on writing more stories! )
lostmyangel chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I loved it...nuff said.(;
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Um wow, that was wow. Severus is being smart here, and Minerva finally gets her bo-I mean man!
Spiderweed and Silverdew chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Well where are you then? Lemons? LEMONS!

Nope, they don't seem to be answering me. Oh what a shame.

Lets ask the magic genie to find the missing chapter, shall we?(sorry did I say ask? I soo meant MAKE)

Great story, but jeeze, what is taking so long with the next part? Please don't abandon it completely!

Thankingyou D
AdamiRose chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
YOu know, I would not hesitate in reading a second chapter of this if you were to write one...oh hell who am I kidding, will you write one if I get on my knees and beg? pretty please?
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
hah. that was funny.
XxSophiexX chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Disturbing...But very well written. I could actually imagine everything that was going on *shudder* lol. Minerva and Severus do make a very UC but good couple I can imagine. Good story and I hope to see more!
VodkandCoke chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
yes yes yes! i need the lemon!
wander099 chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
I'd definately like to read more, definately a 'yes'.
mirrorOfsin chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
This was fab! hehehe *laughs about the bubble things* i like it how severus knew she was there :)
minniequill chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
A little more ... explicit then I normally like but overall i found it quite enjoyable. Not sure how you could extend it though...
Miss-eoWyn chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Yes and No! :P Yes it was absolutely fantastic, and No it should most definitely not be a one shot. Little genie, please fulfill my wishes and keep writing.

Underground chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
What a fantastic story! Of course we want more. *laugh* You write Min/Sev well... I liked that he knew she was there and that she didn't try and cover up when she got caught.
miyabinohana chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
I love this lemon:) Please more lemony flavoured SS/MM pieces!
rainiejanie chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
I love SS/MM with a pinch of lemon. Actually, I'd like a whole lemon. Maybe even several. (hint hint) ;-)