Reviews for Hands of Fate
Kalyla chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
IT'S BRIELLE! IT'S FLIPPIN BRIELLE! THEY KNEW EACHOTHER BEFORE THEY EVEN KNEW THEY KNEW EACHOTHER! OMG! YOU ARE A FRIGGIN GENIUS!
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
that was really...nice...i'm not quite sure...maybe...'bittersweet' is the right word? 'cause the first part is sad...but the second part is...relatively happy...so i dunno...but at any rate, great story!
Oreal770 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
aww lil brielle, giving him the monkey called Erik :) hehe i remembered :):)

sweet, and por erik :( EVIL GYPSY, the REAL monster DID put him in there!

great :)

Oreal
Samza chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Me again XD

I'm so glad you wrote this, I really wanted to know what their first meeting was like and you've done it such justice! Erik's first glimpse of human kindness and of Brielle. There's so much happy fuzz dancing around inside me!
VampPhan chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
let me guess...It's Mde. Giry! or christine, or some random girl...which?

That was great!
saucydeviant chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
You write so well! I'm excited to start on Unseen Genius, this little sampling has convinced me that I won't be wasting time and energy. Yay!
Lisa chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
It has been a long time since a POTO fic has made me cry. Beautiful. I am off to read Unseen Genious!
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Oh, wow. This was really good. I like how you explained about Erik getting the little monkey, and the mystery of the little girl.
Mlle. Phoenix Fox chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Dah...the meeting of soul mates! This makes me want to go back and read the whole story again! Nice.

peace, love and lipgloss,
Silver Lady chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Sorry for having taken so long to review. Its just that because of some problems, I spent some time not able to read long fics (even if one-shots). But Im back now. :)

Very well-written, indeed, and the way Erik reacts to the misterious girl is very realistic. As one of the reviewers said, hes completely broken at this point (sniff),and almost turned into a savage, just like people think he is.

But, must confess that, what I liked most was the begginning, with the description of the cheerful, careless boys and girls, and the way Andre convinces them to go to the fair, just to show off. Also loved the way he gradually regrets of his decision, and the way feelings of pity and terror mix when he sees the poor Erik. Very colourful description. Tell me, this Andre has something to do with Mounsieur Andre, the manager? Or is he a character of yours?
Shostakovich chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
A treasure.

Bravissimo.

A.
silvan chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
aw. Sorry I havn't read this for a while.

I love this short little story :). Poor Erik. I love how you keep adding to your incredible overall story. I can totally picture this Erik to grow into the one you've written later.
surf with music chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Very cute. Does that Andre kid have any significance, or is that jsut his name? I liked it a lot! Can't wait until your next update in the other story.

Hope you had a great thanksgiving! S
Terpsichore314 chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
I really love this little oneshot. I thought the setup with the teenagers was great, and the portrait of Bri as a small child was so cute. Plus her natural unprejudiced personality, not seeing that Erik is supposed to be the monster, and scared for him. And poor Erik! His humiliating captivity has already broken him down!

To respond to 'phemale' - I thought the speech anachronisms were okay, since they were kids, and kids use their own kind of language, not always correct. And there would be no way to know, since it is being translated in time and in language, so I thought the expressions could stand.
Lair Lover chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Lovely little story. Thank you!