Reviews for Haunted Moon
Angelmoo1 chapter 7 . 5/20/2013
AMAZING STORY! Love it! So creepy I read really greedily. I am so glad it was completed before I started reading wouldn't have been able to deal with the cliff hangers! well done to both writers
kathleen chapter 7 . 10/5/2007
I liked it, and yes, you write about things no Mormon girl should. And as a Catholic girl I read about things no catholic girl should. I'm glad to say we are on the same boat.

Anyway. I found that the story was true to the show, it didn't seem out of character, which is hard to do. I think you should go on writing to your hearts content. The only thing that I can say is, I think the story could have done without the bit at the end (you know what I'm talking about) I don't think that Scully, just three days after being electrocuted and then shocked back to life, would be able to do that. But like , it's fanfiction, the facts don't matter that much. I suppose it;s a matter of taste but I would have liked it to have ended a little more innosent. I just felt that it didn't work well with the rest of the story, it seemed rushed to me. But again, that's just my personal preference.
Dr Sophie Carter chapter 6 . 4/29/2007
:D finally read it and loved it - definately should have been practicing for my french oral tomorrow but i couldn't help it was hooked within the first few paragraphs as per usual

glad that they didnt get away VERY easily- made for a better story - but i was so shocked when melinda killed ethan! really thought it would have been scully! ah well - it was so sad when she locked the door behind them :S

ah mulder and scully gotta love them - definately think were gonna like whats coming up next chapter - for a start we've got mulder in his boxers...ahem sorry!

and now im completely lost... ah well - hope you update something soon :)
NarUt0'z Wiif3Y chapter 6 . 2/2/2007
oh my god..plz finish urges me to finish this story
NarUt0'z Wiif3Y chapter 5 . 2/2/2007
im crying so f-ing much..tears still drop from my eyes im hearing a bunch o f slow and meaningful songs. im dying deamon, thi story is killing me lol (its not ur fault actually)
NarUt0'z Wiif3Y chapter 4 . 1/27/2007 lol
NarUt0'z Wiif3Y chapter 2 . 1/24/2007
mulder is so makes me cry lol the only bad thing is that bitchy man looking at them and scheming...omg lol
NarUt0'z Wiif3Y chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
this story is going great! and yes i'd love the web-address of the orig. story...thank you so much
TheShowgirl chapter 6 . 1/18/2007
Hehe, thank you for finally writing! Please keep writing!
doc chapter 6 . 1/17/2007
OOH! What happened? I sense something funny!
Whammy chapter 6 . 1/16/2007
Please, please, please update soon! (you got me to beg! lol) This story is awesome, I love it! Oh and did I miss something, or did you post the original site? Thanks for posting!
SVU101 chapter 6 . 1/16/2007
i love this update soon:)
Michelle chapter 6 . 1/16/2007
Great chapter! I really loved how you described their feelings, and the tension between them. I can't wait until I get to read the next chapter!
ayesis chapter 6 . 1/16/2007
aw, cliffhanger, lol. really good chapter, u haf to write more soon!
TheShowgirl chapter 5 . 12/31/2006
OMG, you left me wanting more! How dare you! Well, anyways, please keep writing!