Reviews for Catharsis
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Its not sappy, its realistic and touching. I loved how you showed Yuki's vulnerable side without making him OOC in any way. And the ending, when Shuichi calls him Eiri? Beautiful. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
i love fluff fluff fluffy fluff oh yeah good story btw
Loveless chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
DUDE! i just got done watching gravitation, and i neeed something to cheer me up, cuz the ending was uber confusing, and so i read this, and omg im uber happy! oh, and my bf cringes when i mention yaoi too, so, your not alone! THANK YOU!
kristian chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I'm not really a member on this site yet, but I still read. Your work on this piece was amazing! I believe you are very gifted with what you write. I must say I enjoy this show and these bits of writing. I could just see all the details in your work, which is very, very good in my book. Keep up the good work!
Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Beautiful...absolutely beautiful
Chaotic Inverse chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
O.o Whoa! that was one of the best gravitation stories I've read. I think it's great that Yuki seems to finally get over all his troubles, it's about time. I really loved it .
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
aw cute!
William Sealy Gosset chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
This makes me feel so happy inside. I love it.

I would have preferred if Yuki were just tired rather than drunk though; according to what I've read, alcohol reduces sensation, so he would have felt Shuichi more were he sober. That said, being tired may have the same effect. (Even though I work for Guinness, I always find alcohol so disgusting that I never manage to drink more than a few sips no matter how hard I try.)
darknecromancer666 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
aww that was so sweet...and lots and lots of fluff...loved it!
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
You write deep emotional fluff... not the crap that I'm usually stuck sifting through. I liked this fic because you delved into Eiri's darkest emotions, and then Shuichi lifted him out of them bringing truth (which is invaluable in a situation such as this) into Eiri's mind.

I don't want to sound any sppier than I already do so that's it! This review ends... It was a good fic, and I liked it.

Amber hermione
SerenityFrogLuvr3 chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Oh wow. You're right, it is unbelievably sappy, but there's just enough angst to keep it from giving me a tooth ache. It's really nice, good job.
Magnix chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
aw.

so cute.
LoveAcrossTime chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
that is so scarily, unbelievably adorable! and extremely in character...it made me squeal. and it made my friend...die. which is funny. anyway, this is awesome!
Nikita chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
You are good at writing fluff

How is Eiri didn't think about that gay fake love for him..? Maybe it's proving the meaning of his 'I love you' ?
Menia Lynn long chapter 1 . 5/6/2007