Reviews for Nobody Can Be Sirius, He's Dead, isn't He?
PrettyFanGirl chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
Finally! A story where Sirius comes back and Harry is first to know! All the stories I've read concerning that make Harry last person to know. Anyway, I like the ideas,plot, and your grammar and spelling is wonderful. It did seem some-what rushed, and a slight bit OOC. Regardless, I enjoyed your fic! Update soon!
LordXwee chapter 3 . 8/15/2007
I like this story. And for the pairs, Neville/Luna doesn't really have many stories, you should make one.

magicaltears chapter 2 . 7/30/2007
Great chapter so far! I hope you decide to update this again! As I love it! I REALLY wish Sirius would have came back! :(. So I LOVE reading stories where he did come back!

My-Lover-Gren-Gren chapter 3 . 7/14/2007
YAY Sirius yay... yay :D :D i want him to be alive it the reall book too :) then i'd be happy :( anywho you must update its a realy god story : so UPDATE you really should byers
lilacBookstar chapter 3 . 7/6/2007
This seems like it will turn out to be a really good story. The plot already appears to be intresting and engaging. However I do feel that your writing style could be improved with the aid of some constructive critisism. Have you ever heard of the phrase 'show don't tell', because that is waht you really need to improve on. Right now you are telling your reader everything, instead of allowing them to use there own imagination a bit. Like in the second chapter you wrote something like 'Harry sealed the envelope'. Theres nothing wrong with that but you could make it more interesting by showing rather than telling. So you could change this simple statement to 'Harry tapped his wand against he envelope binding it'. See how the little change can make it more interesting. If you develop your sentences you can stop them from sounding like simple facts and more like a flowing fleshed out story. It just shows the reader the actions and allow them to visualise it themselves with the aid of some description (which you could also do with adding).

Another point is your sentence structure. Write now they are all very short and to the point sentences. Try to vary your sentence length for effect. What I do is read my story out loud and see how it sounds better. But you do need a variety of sentence lengths for interest. Try putting some with lots of clauses and desciption, next to a shorter punchy sentence and see how it sounds! Experiment with it!

Sorry for sounding so much like an English teacher but its a really good story and I want you to achieve your full potential. Feel free to PM me if you don't understand anything I've said,

The Lady Of Misfortune chapter 3 . 5/28/2007
update soon!
Vellouette chapter 3 . 5/27/2007
Harry/Padma or Harry/Luna for the pairing for Harry. Neville/Hermione and Ron/Daphne or Ron/Susan. Personally I think pairing Ron up with a Slytherin would be hilarious.
Potter-Black-Lupin chapter 2 . 12/7/2006
Hey! this is an awesome story! keep going with it! I really want to find out exactly why it was too dangerous for Harry to know that Sirius was still alive! but its absolutely awesome that Sirius is back! I love him so much! I also can't wait to see the others reactions! that will be great!

on another note, i just wanted to ask if there was any particular reason why you named yourself that? The reason i'm asking is b/c my last name is Harrison! lol

Great story!
RootsOfAHotelWindow chapter 2 . 11/27/2006
That's really cool! That was great how long it was it was really good
green004 chapter 2 . 11/27/2006
Did you see my review for chapter 1? I know it's a little late, but I've been so busy. Only now I've been starting to catch up on reviews. But this is really good! I love it already! I liked the whole reunion and backstory (to get me caught up to speed on everything that happened), and I want to see what Harry says once they start bombarding him with questions. PMRS, OK?
green004 chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
OMG! I so didn't see that coming! How is it possible for Sirius to write to Harry? And I love the title for this - great play on words. I'll go review your other chapter now, and I can't wait to see where you take this!
Vellouette chapter 2 . 11/27/2006
I like the idea of Sirius and Harry being second cousins, nice touch.
Rain in rhythm chapter 2 . 11/24/2006
I like this story so update soon!
The Lady Of Misfortune chapter 2 . 11/23/2006
good story thank you
ClaryFairchildPotter chapter 2 . 11/23/2006
very very very good carry on please