Reviews for Inner Strength
personpeoplez chapter 21 . 9/19/2015
whaaaaat lucario can talks to ze humans? in the submarine?
sage chapter 23 . 7/27/2015
Ha I don't like the idea of ash forgetting about he's own son because no one can forget there own child onls he or she was evil
Scout chapter 7 . 5/17/2015
Professor mother-friggen Oak.
Well then.
Wop chapter 23 . 5/4/2015
I enjoyed most of the story, until the last 2 or maybe 3 chapters. You started leaving questions unanswered from the middle of the story already, and I think that made a lot of people mad. Worst of all, you had to rush the ending, leaving the story halfway to its actual completion, and you preferred to end it right there because convenience.
Here's, more or less, my reaction when I was done: "Yeah but... Why did this story even existed... It didn't leave anything in the characters, nor in the reader... There's.. THERE'S GOT TO BE ANOTHER CHAPTER!"
This wasn't an epilogue at all, this chapter's only purpose was to leave the reader with a bitter taste in their mouth. For the sake of this story: make a sequel (Or some REAL epilogue with all the explanations you owe us from start to finish).
Sorry for the rude comment, but a good amount of people think it this way.
Shadow4Eva chapter 23 . 4/6/2015
make a sequel, make a sequel!, Make A Sequel!, MAKE A SEQUEL!
Shadow4Eva chapter 4 . 4/3/2015
you know how in one sonic shorts tails makes sonic a watch and eggman sends them a message and you see sonics look? well, thats the look im doing right now
Shadow4Eva chapter 3 . 4/3/2015
first sex now, ash, who's like 10 years old, is having a kid
Shadow4Eva chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
a pokemon story with sex, how perfect (sarcasom) can you try to check grammar and spelling?
Guest chapter 23 . 3/21/2015
Worst. ...fucking...ending...evar
Guest chapter 23 . 1/22/2015
wait so at the end they do pull his hood down but by there expressions it must be bad so what does his face look like really?
Isabella chapter 22 . 7/1/2014
000ⁿ000000000 9OOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMGGGGGG
I HAZ BEEN SHOCKED
Isabela chapter 21 . 7/1/2014
OMGOMG MEWTWO? GIANT BUT AWESOME TWISSSSTTTTT
I ABSOL-lutely luv dis
Get it?
Isabella chapter 20 . 7/1/2014
Omg omg CLIFF HANGER SO FLIPPING AWESOM!
Isabella chapter 19 . 7/1/2014
It is completely awesome I can't get enough! U add torture, but keep it at a level where I'm comfortable!
corbinskydragon1 chapter 23 . 6/29/2014
This was a great story. One of the greatest I've read. I'm super sad that none of them will ever know about Xan being Ash's son other than that great story.