Reviews for Code Lyoko E 117: Xillianam
I love ya Code Lyoko chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Unbelievable. it seems that u really hate william?
Mika Ryoko San chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Yeah, some of those other CL stories are real bad, but not all of them. You realy don't like William,I supose. I think he is evil, myself. If you ask me, him and Xana made an agreement and he let Xana take him over. Yes, you can can use that, i don't mind!
LD chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Are you planning on bringing Aelita back or no. Cause' right now it seems like Xana is just going to kill everyone.
James the Lesser chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
ZeriamTheRedCathedralSpire, I don't hate William! I like William, when, on the real show, he got in the group I celebrated! I was so happy, like Yes! He's in the group! Wo! But in my series he just keeps dieing. Well, put back in the Digital Sea.

Sissi, she went from snot nosed brat, to matured teen, to Lyoko Warrior, to Knight of Xana. Now she is the incubator of Xana's seed. What will happen when she gives birth to the monster? Who knows, haven't gotten there yet. Working on Episode 118: More Powers.

Hm, with the birth of the baby, Xana's most powerful host, maybe I can do a bad ending for the seires when I get there. No happy happy joy joy ending like I did with 81. Xana becoming a God without a Tower and just killing the group, or enslaving them to amuse him. Maybe making them choose who dies first and making them watch as they are helpless, then making Ulrich Sissi's slave, after he lets Sissi kill Yumi in front of Ulrich. Oh I can go so many ways right now...

And yep, I broke my vow, and am sorry I did. Well, Turkey Day is coming, probably get 118 up by friday night/saturday morning.
Lyokoluva chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
i'm starting to like Sam more and more now, she has an excelent point about what she said in the sewer, the new form of Xana rem

inds me of my headmaster.

ever faithful

Lyokoluva
ZeriamTheRedCathedralSpire chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Hello! It's me again, and I'm back to normal... Oh... wait... I forgot it's impossible. Anyway I'm not ill anymore. And here is my review.

Wow, a long chapter, I doubted I ever see it again.

It seems that chap is one of the biggest hotspots in whole story.

I remember, when Sissi was part of the team, and she was valueable member, but she falled so low... That's sad.

Now Xana is powerful as a son*ch! And his own form is... e... Satan walks amongst us! And again he can kill the gang like a bunch of worms, it's really depressing.

BTW. You killed William again? Sheesh, I have a pity for this guy. I like him but in 90% of FFs everyone want him to die in most painful way as it possible. And now you too? "Et tu Brute contra me"?

Anyway, great chapter and I wait for the next one. As always good luck.

I know you broked your vow, I saw you. :) Now forgive me but I have world to conquer and Megastructure to blow up.

See ya.