Reviews for Words on Paper
manufan2312 chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
2nd chapter was very good shame you have not updated in years very good fic
manufan2312 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
loved this fic any chance of updating again
mcgirl chapter 2 . 1/13/2009
please continue
becomingwaturmeanttobe chapter 2 . 10/16/2007
I love this, please update soon!
Lonelygrl91 chapter 2 . 6/13/2007
THIS IS A GREAT ANGLE TO WRITE FROM GOOD JOB
AmesLuvsTheMetallicar chapter 2 . 6/13/2007
omg! this is so awesum! i love it! such an original idea too! update asap!
DetacheAngel777 chapter 2 . 5/27/2007
I hope you keep this one up

Update soon
Carcharodon carcharias chapter 2 . 5/13/2007
This is a bloody brilliant idea for a story, I don't think I've ever read anything even slightly similar. I hope you're gonna update soon, 'cos it'd be a sin to let this die-it's got a lot of potential :)
Mistress of Mystery chapter 2 . 2/3/2007
Kl story please update it soon.
DetacheAngel777 chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Awesome so far. Hope you udate soon.
oracle-man chapter 2 . 1/24/2007
sswwett.
friendly chapter 2 . 12/16/2006
great job.. please update soon
eternaldevote chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Wow I can't believe Mary just dumped Dean like that. How terrible. I do think he probably wouldn't be overjoyed at meeting his mother but I can see him being curious/nervous/just wanting to see her again. That being said I don't agree with this comment from another review:

"But I didn't like Dean's joy at the chance of meeting his mother. Dean is portrayed in the show to be a man who carries his grudges"

I believe Dean has not been shown to be such a guy on the show. Seems like Sam and John were much more likely to hold grudges than Dean has been portrayed. Dean's self-image is low so that when it comes to himself he seems feel any bad treatment is par for the course. He gets pissed if someone disrespects Sam, like Sarah's father did in Provenance. But he certainly didn't hold anything against Bobby for pulling a gun on John. I don't think Dean is a big grudge holder that's why revenge has never been his focus for doing the job. What drives him tends to be more of a "what good will come of doing this"(keeping his family safe, keeping others safe) as opposed to "How can I get them back for doing this to me". Dean's got enough on his plate that I don't think he wastes much time with grudges.
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 12/12/2006
Cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
Onthnis chapter 2 . 12/12/2006
Interesting AU...I really liked what you did with the characters...Can't wait for more