Reviews for Sonno Joi
Butterfree chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
This is an interesting alternate take on what Suzu might've faced after what happened. Great detail describing his thoughts and feelings. I could really feel how hopeless it was without it being overly meek. Thanks for the read!

CupidKirby
sweet submissive chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
Yes, Nanae Chrono-san is definetely brilliant. :]

I just love your writing style! It is so in-depth, but not overdone in the slightest. It reveals Suzu's emotions perfectly, (I especially liked the part where you described his fits, for some reason) but it doesn't make him sound insanely insane, if you know what I mean. He is so in character that it's hard to believe.

Suzu is my favourit-est favourite character of all time! Just one question: it says this fanfic's genre is romance, and that there is just one person that is stopping him from taking his own life...so I'm just wondering if there is a girl involved here...? (That would be EPIC!)

Seriously, I've been looking everywhere for a good Suzu romance story (that involves a girl, not a guy) and I mean EVERYWHERE, but I can't find ANY. So if this is one, then THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU! But if it isn't, then please continue anyway. This story is amazing! :D

Please update! Please please please! And thankyou for starting this story!

~Shirayuki-dono
Mecha-Merestation chapter 3 . 6/15/2008
Hello. I really loved this story. The minute details gave me the impression that much research has been done beforehand. The strange pronounciations also added much Western flavour and makes the whole thing a lot more realistic, much like reading something from a history book of sorts.

I especially like the first few paragraphs of chapter two: it like a keyhole looking into the horribly twisted yet oddly captivating mind. Do continue working on this one: I think it's worth it.
Papercult chapter 3 . 3/11/2008
Your writing style and the plot for this story are simply amazing. Please keep this story going, I'll be waiting for the next chapter, no matter how long it takes.

Sincerely,

Papercult
LaLaCat1 chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
I love this! suzu is my favorite and i think you have him down very well in this. he's confused and slightly unhinged, but not evil. please write more, because i'm interested to see where this is going.
darkchild chapter 2 . 5/18/2007
Please update as soon as possible, this story is really good_...
PandaPjays chapter 2 . 12/18/2006
Suppose I should probably leave the brilliance a review of some sort, hm?

And I don't use the word brilliance lightly.

I love the character quirks you've given your OCs- the 'Shinseng-goomy' part just cracked me up. It makes the seem very realistic and rather awesome at the some time.

Once again I'm going to make the comment that you're stylistically perfect. You give enough description to set the scene without making it a shinyshiny floor and yet you still have time for a stop over in introspectionville.

I hear it's lovely this time of year.

Anyways, I was thinking about who's writing style you remind me of. And I have it. Ever read Echo in the Dark's 'The Dead Don't Talk'?

It's on and her style is eerily similar to yours. You should check it out.

Much love