Reviews for Second Impact
zemyx1995 chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
aw dont stop here PLEASE CONTINUE WITH THIS IM ALREADY HOOKED 3
Deanaholic1 chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
i luved it and really hope u update soon..lyk really soon
funkyspunk chapter 2 . 7/4/2007
hey!

just found this fic and i just felt compelled to stick around and ask for more. cant wait until the limp!sam!

update soon!

funky
NovemberSGA chapter 2 . 4/24/2007
John's being one-sided and his lack of understanding seems to have turned Sam's normally open sentamentality into an introverted anger. There is only so much pushing one can take, before they push back and maybe not in a healthy way.

Dean is a little concerned, because even though Sam is doing everything his father wants, it's not his Sammy and Dean can see something just isn't right. Poor Dean. He tries to go to bat for Sam...but John is a difficult man to pursuade. Anything outside of his own obsession for the hunt is not acceptable.

Anger often translates into pain. Many people have struck out in anger and hurt someone they dearly love unintentionally. Anger and rage can be temporarily blinding and we don't always know they power we weild while in it's hold...until it's too late.

I know Dean's fears are well founded. John is elated by the sudden turn of events, whereas, Dean is a little fearful. John and Sam's battle of wills could end up getting the one person they both depend on to get hurt...

Thank you for writing Dean appropriately. Dean has always only wanted for Sam to be safe and happy. Dean loves Sammy and the boys would do anything for each other.

This is such an interesting story. Nice plot line. I can't wait to see where this goes. I would really like to read more. I know you must be very busy, but if you get the chance to post another chapter, I will be looking for it.

You write very well! The Winchester's seem to be very much in character...good job.
sentarla chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
no problems switching, but a problem that we are missing the next chapter! more please!
Caitlin Stone chapter 2 . 1/30/2007
Hey i just came across ur story and im dyin for an update. i love how u incorporated dean johns and sams feelings into the story and didnt just focus it all on 1 character. one suggestion though would b to maybe since u have a limp!sam, to have sam work too hard. u know what i mean? like have him try to impress to much u get it? im not sure i explained that very well but GREAT STORY! please continue?
christine frostine chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
one word- UPDATE! ]

christine
AIMEE chapter 2 . 12/25/2006
LUV ur story! i really got wat's going on (either i'm really smart or ur a brilliant writer cause i've never in my life seen supernautural. gasp.)great story. U NEED TO UPDATE! tell me when u update. i really wanna know what happens next. GREAT JOB! keep writing. ur really good at it!
blackpanther97 chapter 2 . 12/12/2006
great story so far,at frist I was'nt goin 2 read it becuz of limp sam thing(i don't no what the hell it is) but this is realy good
blackpanther97 chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
kool story but what dose'Limp!Sam' mean?
AmesLuvsTheMetallicar chapter 2 . 12/12/2006
omg more more more! this seems like its just going to get beter and better )
sissa610 chapter 2 . 11/29/2006
great job, update soon!
Water-star chapter 2 . 11/28/2006
Yay Sam is finally proving to John that he is fighter! But I feel so sorry for Sam, never being able to be normal, John is a complete asshole! Really good story, please update soon!
LostandAlone22 chapter 2 . 11/28/2006
Very vivid images of their fight. Nice story so far.
SilverStorm06 chapter 2 . 11/28/2006