Reviews for Erratic Breaths
okaycomputer chapter 3 . 8/26/2008
please please PLEASE write this

it will be so fabulous, i can tell
ScrubsxxFan chapter 3 . 8/26/2008
yes! please go on, it's amazing!
derekNcasey4eva chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
OMG! I totally thought that was Casey & Max... I was totally shocked at the end! Loved it! Thanks for posting! :)
MichaelaStardust chapter 3 . 8/25/2008
this was so good!

I want to hear more.
IsaDoraKnight chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
YES! I read this almost four years ago and I remember myself wishing there was more. This has alot of potential! Please continue! It would would be so refreshing to have a non-dasey multi-chapter fic for once.
itsi3 chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
It was SAM! I was thinking Casey and Sam the whole way down cause you said it wasn't Dasey and we were following a girl. Then I read Emilys name and I was shocked... But I figured since it wasn't Casey the other person had to be Derek... especially considering it's Emily here,lol. But no. You totally shocked me!

LOVED it!

~Crystal
daisy617 chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
wow. i had no idea who it was...lol. really great!
princetongirl chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
loved it update soon
jfdasklfdnamjn chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
i really like this!

i admit you had me, though i knew it was sam..because well it just seemed like same and not derek..but i must admit i thought it was casey and not emily! good twist thing!

love it again, well written, good job!
KinKin chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
i thought it was trevor,

plz don't make this a one shot!
unicornshoes chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
You are bloody briliant! Finally, someone besides myself, writes (not to sound conceited) writes a well-written Sam/Emily ship! I myself have written two Sam/Emily fics, but besides myself and the handful of reviewers they recived, I didn't think anyone like the pair.

To review, the repeating line, "Don't fool yourself." was brilliant and the way you reveal the characters names made my heart sigh.

The chronilogical[sp?] order of events made it all the more better, sort of reminding me of an amazing short story, "An Occurence as Owl Creek Bridge".

Wonderful, hope to read more of you work!
Sparrows Magician chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
nice! if you read the story right you could tell it was sam considering he was all uncomfortable and easy to minipulate. im pretty sure derek would have pushed her off her high horse before she could have gotten anywhere. lolz, great story i love sam and emily together!
melrose465 chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
whoa didnt think it was derek i thought it was casey and sam the emily thin caught me off guard it was good though
xorss chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
oh wow I really like uhmm Semily? I guess that's what they'd be called! Really great story. Amazing writing!
JanetBanana chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Very good! I actually thought it was Sam and Casey. Guess everyone sees different people when you don't say who it is til the end. I liked it! Much as I like Daseys, I agree w/the other reviewer, its a much needed change from the norm.