Reviews for The Myths behind the bitbeasts
anthane chapter 3 . 11/22/2014
I noticed you didn't even mention anyone from the Blitzkrieg boys, are they not there
anthane chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Max also mentions that Kai loves old legends.
anthane chapter 4 . 10/29/2014
Please update soon...
Soten-ni-zase chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
I want to hear about the Dragon (Western and Eastern)

But also, Amphisbaena, Orthrus, Cerberus, Pegasus, and Gargoyle.

Also, apparently, Garland's Bit-beast is also a Griffon.

Yes, I'm aware this story is fairly old and marked as complete, but like the other Bladers, I want to hear more of Kai's stories.
aoitsuki77 chapter 4 . 9/5/2010
Very interesting! I love reading about the legends surrounding mythical creatures. Well done.
FallenHope-Angel chapter 4 . 6/21/2009
well i find that this fic was so interseting and well if you are still doing it that i would liek to read about the gargoyle , ceberus, and well brooklyn's bit-beast.
Annika Preminyer chapter 4 . 10/17/2008
GOOD!
Annika Preminyer chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
So good!
Annika Preminyer chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
LOVE IT!

I imagined the whole story in my head
psychedelia chapter 4 . 9/1/2008
Hmm...

Would you do tyson & his dragoon?

Cause I am wondering in what way are they similiar now

XDD
Elemental Gypsy chapter 4 . 8/31/2008
You've updated! -glomps- It's been so long since anyone has heard anything from you. How you doing? Keeping yourself busy.

Aw, I love reading facts about mythical beasts. I also loved Robert in this. Isn't he just adorable?

You should maybe try Enrique's bitbeast, the Amphisbaena (Greek for 'goes both way') I think that's what they're called. Though, it might be a little bit difficult.

Wonderful chapter, by the way. Look forward to any further updates you have in mind.

Always,

Elemental Gypsy
Ma.anda chapter 4 . 8/31/2008
I LOVE YOU! (in a strictly platatonic way O.o) I have waited SO long for this update! Im so uber happy!

The griffin was so cool facts and yay of the fact that you've realised that it dont take that long time then you'll update faster right? -puppy eyes-

Hm in this fic are going to soley focus on the stories about the bitbeasts I know thats what you said in the beginning but I couldnt figure out if that was just about kai's story's about the bit beasts.

As the next maybe you could take perhaps the pegasus or zeuz his is a centaure or what I dont really know -what- venus is but she looks kinda mythical.

Love Manda
Marsuss chapter 4 . 8/31/2008
oh OuO awesome! u finally updated after so long! and yay! i lurved it! itld be cool to hear bout the dragon (does it hav a big apitite like tyson O.o?)
sailor winx chapter 4 . 8/30/2008
that was amazing. are aware that you marked this story complete.
Dittolicous chapter 4 . 8/30/2008
How about the Dragon(Tyson)? Or better yet, Pegasus'(RaulJulia). And was Garlands bitbeasr also a Gryphon? Anyways, This fic has been a lot of fun to read, way to go! Can't wait for you're next update.