Reviews for Better Days
nie2294 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
awww that was so cute .
Omittchi-kun chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Aww. What a cute heart-warming story. _ I really enjoyed the sweet AyaxOmi moment. Please write something with Omi again. You handle the chibi very well.
Ayane Selznick chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Thanks to you I'm able to get back to the character I'm cosplaying. I mean, it's clear to me what he really is. I feel like chuckling because, most of the angst-part seems like a mirror image of what people thinks about me. Maybe, my friends not just told me to cosplay Omi because I look like a kid, but as well as his character.

Thank you for a wonderful story you've given to our dear Omittchi!
Tex-chan chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Ack! I have been such a POKE about leaving a review here. I'm sorry for my tardiness. Busy life and "bad mood" have been combining lately to make me a bit more behind than usual. *sigh*

But, I hope you know how very much I love this fic!

I thought the Omi angst was perfect and so, so believeable. After all, the guy can't be cheerful all the time, right? I loved the way you explored his feelings and emotions through the way he observed and interacted with the world around him. And, I also loved how Omi didn't really understand or know the source of all these emotions running around in his head. To me, that shows what a complex character he is, and makes him so much more believable, three-dimensional, and just ... well, "real".

My favorite part, of course, is where Aya shows up. *switches to Fangirl mode* E! AYA! YOU'RE SO COL! *switches off Fangirl mode*

I thought it was wonderfully clever of you to have Aya be the one to find Omi. In a way, it was unexpected, but, at the same time, I think it makes perfect sense, as Aya strikes me as a character who observes everything going on with the people in his life - and who cares, a lot, even if he pretends otherwise. I thought you did a terrific job of exploring the complexities of his character in this manner, as well. I loved the dialogue between Aya and Omi. I know you were worried about it ... but it is so awkward and endearing. I felt it was pure perfection.

My second fave part (other than the ring tone, which makes me want to SQWE! in delight P) is Yohji, standing in front of the washer, waiting for someone to come and switch loads for him. And, then, he calls Aya to do it for him! Now, why is it I can just picture that happening in my head? ... Oh yeah ... because that's the way it happens at my house. (Except it's my family members, instead of lazy assassin boyz - LOL!)

Yet another wonderful, delightful fic. I'm so, so glad you wrote it and decided to share it. This one is so much fun, and just a lovely story, overall. *gloms*
Kitt Chaos chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
_ Very nice! But, what else should I expect from my 'moto-chan?
freeflow chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Oh, this was a nice change. I know I'd read some of it before, but that was without the Aya parts, and he really does make all the difference, you know!

Anyway, enough Aya loving... This is something different for you, I know, but rest assured it came across well. Omi is an untapped source of angst in Weiss, and seems to get little air time in fanfics, so it is good to see him get some attention! Especially liked the splash on the hand part, crying and not knowing it. Mainly because it rings true; sometimes you just need to cry, even if there isn't a specific reason for it.

And having Aya be the one to come looking for him... It makes sense, in a way. Ken is oblivious, Yohji lazy, and although Aya seems removed at times, he is the one who would notice the youngest Weiss' mood. It was nice that you made him a little standoffish, as he isn't a touchy-feely guy, and for Omi's sadness to permeate the story, you had to keep the rest of the boys in character too. Angst for angst sake is good, but it just hits the reader harder if they can believe it. And you made us believe.

I had to laugh at the 'fwap' though. Mainly because I thought someone must have thrown a fwapping brick at poor Omi. And because I could just see Aya doing it too! Now I wonder where he could have gotten one of those from? (Tex's closet, methinks...:p)

All in all, a great little oneshot with a different POV, perfect practice for your upcoming project! (So get scribbling guys, I'm waiting for the dream team Weiss fic to appear in my inbox any day now!)
Vanessa S. Quest chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Great story! It's nice to see another author added to the fun angst-humor category out there, keep up the good work!
Psychodahlia chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
This was an absolute joy to read. The way you tied their thoughts at the end was a great piece of writing and you are one of the few people to be able to write angst without overdoing it.

And Aya was prefectly written. Write more, please.
Kanon Hara chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
wow i really loved how one thing flowed to the next in this fic. nicely written. i personally enjoyed how you portrayed yohji lol good job!
Rea92 chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
That was really well written. You definately have a talent for this.