Reviews for Promotional Tactics
GrnEydDvl chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Cute! I like the buildup.
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Ehehehe... the last line had me snickering... XD
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
[falls over laughing] Oh, that's hilarious. I remember, when I first saw Akira in the manga, I wondered if he was a guy or a girl. I wasn't even that confused over Sai!

Hilarious. Pity Akira. …and then laugh at him. Awesome.
fans chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
You did not discribe what type of custume Akira wear. Maybe a Go pabble custume?
Cristalake chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
LOL! too funny
Ann chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
"It's not called in drag if you look totally like a girl." - I hope Waya lives after this comment..
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Hikaru's managing to make them dress as girls? Oh, my... I wonder how he talked Waya in to this...

Good luck on that game, Hikaru! *Snickers*

Well written! Fun read!
AgathaMalady chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
This made me smile. Thank you.
DragonDamsel chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
/Recognition dawned there, but to Touya's pleasant surprise, Waya didn't laugh nor snicker.

"Touya," he said in slight bewilderment, "It's not called in drag if you look totally like a girl."/

Those lines are just hilarious. Oh my, I could totally see that happening. *snicker* I guess it would be better for Touya if Waya did laugh at his . . . look. I don't Touya is feminine either, it's just his hair style.
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Hey! I actually think Akira is slightly fememin myself! The ending was really noticable but it was still good! Cookies for you!
Luce chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
This is pretty funny-you have a way with words.

And the reference to Tokyo Crazy Paradise wins.
Qem chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Ahahaaha. *giggles*

Hikaru had better make it a very good game.
Siiarrei chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
haha fun, well written, done in enough of a round about way that his cross dressing is funny :D
AshenRoseShadow chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Aww man, that was good. Touya is my favorite character, but we just have to admit it - he looks like a girl. My best friend thought he was. lol

This story is great. I bet Touya got mistaken for a real girl more than once after that! lol _

Keep writing!
miethra songweaver chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
omg! this is too cute... *squee!* don't worry. cliched premises don't matter as long as the storytelling is good. and though i'm a touya fan, i don't feel offended at all! *hugs* great job!