Reviews for The Edge of the World
Kaleidoscope Sky chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Awesome-sauce _
Onba chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I love this so much! Poor little Hiei!
loretta537 chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
this was great! please write more soon
Maira Luca chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Wow, just... wow. You've really done a fantastic job! It's really poetic and I'm touched.

I think you can be very proud of yourself, to be able to write such a sad story in such a beautiful way.

I really don't know what to say anymore (hehe, now you've got me speechless... damn), so I'll just end it with this:

The Edge of the World deserves to be a winner.

~Maira Luca~
scarletpyro91 chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
wow. that was really amazing and well written. the cool thing about this is you don't have to be a yyh fan to like and understand it. good job and congradulations on winning in the literary magazine. you deserved it! _
andthenshe chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
I just think that you have got to know that this is brilliance beyond words. It shows exactly what Hiei has been forced to live through, and how his young mind coped with his unfortunate surroundings.

It is descriptive, overwhelming, and powerful. Perfect in every sense of the word!
Hieiko chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Heartwrenching. It's beautiful, but oh-so-painful...
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Hmm...interesting...very different from any other way I've seen it visualized...heh. Would swear Hiei couldn't walk yet when they dropped him over the cliff. And ye gods was that an evil smile on his infant face... I wouldn't have had the nerve to submit something that was 'really' fanfiction, it would have felt like cheaing, but good for you having won. It was pretty far from canon, after all, and the uses of fire and cold were splendid. Hurrah for all the interpretations.

And yes, I am fighting off sleep. There have been nightmares recently. Thank you for being so kind as to endure my rambling.
Killshea Kavani chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
I. Love it. It is perfection. Please write the other two thirds/add them, even if I'm the only one who asks for it! ... _

I kinda doubt I'll be the only person to find this little nugget ... though you might try to change the summary a little. ...

*rereads summary* ... or maybe not? i dunno, someone might think it's way funnier than it actually is. Cute, yes, but not ... humorous ...