Reviews for Darkness Beckons
The Cat's Whiskers chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
This seems to be interesting, I always enjoy the psychological angst more than gruesome descriptions of torture. One request - can you not do very long paragraphs - my eyesight's pretty crap and I get lost and then have to keep re-reading the thing again.
carocali chapter 3 . 1/29/2007
Well, I certainly love introspection, and you have some pretty cool stuff here! I like that you are including both boys, but Sam's guilt and pain through the knowledge that their father warned Dean that he may need to kill him must be an overwhelming internal battle.

I'll be curious to see where you go with this!

:D

Caroline
samantha-dean chapter 3 . 1/29/2007
brillant !
samantha-dean chapter 2 . 1/29/2007
awesome keep going
Nana56 chapter 3 . 1/29/2007
i really love hou're filling in and fleshing out what they don't show us on tv! really, really great job!
sendintheclowns chapter 3 . 1/29/2007
'John’s death still hit Sam in the solar plexus' - I love that line. I also loved the paragraph when Sam is listening to Dean's messages, having to hold the phone way from his ear as Dean berates him for leaving.

You've got a nice touch with the characterizations. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
sendintheclowns chapter 2 . 1/29/2007
I loved Dean referring to Sam and the "why" stage. Sam certainly does seem like one of those people who needs to wrap his head around something before he can move on. And Dean is avoiding Sam again. Looks like rockier times ahead for the Winchesters.
LovinJackson chapter 3 . 1/28/2007
Wow ... those 2 chapters were great. The season is getting more and more intense as it goes along and i think you are capturing it very well.

Good job and i cant wait to read more

Tara :-)
Nana56 chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Good start!
elemental-sparky chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
I really liked it, hanging out for more :)
mtuffy chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
I think that Dean is really loosing it. Season one was really all about Sam. This season is shaping up to be a lot about Dean and his feelings. I like that! His character is so much more interesting. He has kept himself well hidden, while Sam is an open book. Can't wait until the next chapter.

Melissa
LovinJackson chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
That was written really well ... Dean's emotions nearly kill me and that episode was definately full of emotions.

I cant wait for you to update ... have a good holiday :-)

Tara :-)
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Great job. Very nice. Catch ya on the flip side.
devianttart chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Looking forward to the update. Dean is much darker this season. I like it!
29 | « Prev Page 1 2