Reviews for Reacquainting
Xiaolin Showdown Fan12345 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
awwwwwww! that was very touching :')
onewhowatches chapter 1 . 2/12/2010

This was nice. :')
Shiba-.-Sempai chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Ah *readers coo appreciatively*
kaz320 chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
It was such a beautiful little gem of the one-shot fanfiction :-) I absolutely loved it! I think your delivery of their slight awkwardness was really excellent. Meantime, I loved how you portrayed grown-up Jim. I could see that while he was more matured and composed than he used to be on the Legacy, he still retains his secretly passionate self as well as his boyish bashfulness.

Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful story!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Aww, cute.
storm-of-insanity chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Thats so sweet!
Janna Silver Hawkins chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
aww this is so sweet! :)
itsAlana chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Aw!

I was a little leary about reading your fic, since you do have a misspelling in your summary (it's spelled inevitable, not enevitable XD; ), but now I'm happy I did. Oh gosh, so in-character and sweet at the same time- I can't describe how happy that makes me. *Laugh* I loved it!
GoWashTheLights chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Wow ten years! Good heavens. I like the awkwardness though, it should be there after that long. Good job with this, I add to faves now!
amethystic 5 chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
ehehehe I love it! You did a wonderful job. Makes me giggle with joy. xD ...I'd give ya more of a review, but I have yet to watch the movie... God knows I've seen enough youtube videos. -cries in corner-

-Johara
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
*huggles fic* This is lovely. Lord, it's been years since I've seen this movie, but this brings it all back... Morph is so cute! *squees over the sheer cuteness* Also, all of the details in this story are just great; they tell the readers so much more than they'd get out of just the dialogue. Heh, yes, I'm /am/ gushing over basic writing techniques, but you just do it so smoothly. And the hug was great, too ;)
Go Outside chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Great story, maybe you could try and continue it? That would be cool. Thanks.
Muriel Candytuft chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Aw! Me likes! Write more!

Muriel