Reviews for Home
PrussiaReTurns chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Awwww 3 this is so fucking cuteee I'm going to cry.
Btw this ship is so cannon in the book xD -there's another reason to love Charles Dickens-
TheMysteryGirl111 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
that was really cute aww i love the relationship between Dodger and Oliver
Barry Waterfield chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Although never taken up by Dickens I feel that the various relationships within Fagins Den would have made interesting reading. What for instance, was Fagins own relationship with the boys, dare we guess. What were the various stages of friendship experienced between the boys themselves. This story gives an interesting hint without becoming sensational. Oliver, and his childish loneliness is very well conveyed and highly believable, but perhaps the nicest touch is the Dodgers own surprise, realization and concern. Within the space of a few short lines the reader can feel the bonding between these two. This is clever writing.
wouldsomebody chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
My new favorite quote:

"Ah, what the 'ell."

Loved it. Very sweet.
ximsol182 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
awesome! I also support OliverXDodger...I luv their relationship in da book and da musical!

Very well written, you captured both!
Faba chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I'm rather starting to enjoy Oliver/Dodger. :) This was lovely, and very nicely written. Great job.

-Faba
Myley chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Short, full of emotions, slight.

Good job.
BloomxPerish chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
That was really lovely- incredibly sweet. I loved your descriptions- the whole piece was incredibly well written!

SuperKawaiiLamb _

Thank You!
Silent as a Bomb chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Aw! Cute! I used to like Oliver/Dodger then brilliant me found out that Dodger was a dude. I'm special.
Bianca chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Very cute and flffy
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Cute
Red Cherries chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Hello,

I really like this fanfic a lot.

cheero!
dracolynn chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Aww.. How sweet
Toxic-Chocolate chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Oh god.

You made me cry.
BlackCatDahlia chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
It was very good. It may not have been long but for thid I liked how you didn't drag it out needlesly. It was very touching. Great job!