Reviews for Mortal Thoughts
UnnamedElement chapter 37 . 11/22/2018
This was incredibly tremendous and wonderful and amazing. Thank you so much for writing and posting this. It was like reading a novel. I’m satiated and inspired and dreading the next fic I choose to read, because I cannot imagine it will compare. WONDERFUL!
UnnamedElement chapter 22 . 11/21/2018
I know this story is very old, so that you may not see this review... but I have been reading LotR fanfiction since 2003 and somehow never managed to come across this. This is one of the truly most golden stories I have ever read on here—beautiful writing, fantastic plot & pacing, and the characters are imperfect, which is so fantastically intoxicating. This is tremendous. Wherever you are now, thank you for sharing this, and I can’t wait to read the second half of the story.
wswpub chapter 37 . 10/3/2018
Outstanding story! I'd love to see a sequel but I'm assuming there won't be one since it was written several years ago. I enjoyed your writing, the characterization and plot. Great job!
Sophie Michard chapter 37 . 5/31/2018
Nice, very nice story.
Sophie Michard chapter 36 . 5/31/2018
Gimli is so gentle and faithful to Legolas. And idem with the Elf. They can't live without each other, not anymore. Touching.
Sophie Michard chapter 34 . 5/31/2018
That man is evil... he should be burned. :o
Sophie Michard chapter 33 . 5/31/2018
... And now it's another traitor... Ingold. :o Such a monster !
Sophie Michard chapter 32 . 5/31/2018
More and more revealed. But why are those men braiding their hair like Elves ? do they really think that they can succeed ? even if they almost did.
Sophie Michard chapter 31 . 5/31/2018
Ooch ! another attack, a lot of men... some close to the King... and the "gentle giant" wasn't kind after all ? what a big surprise !
Sophie Michard chapter 30 . 5/31/2018
If no one is soon able to really cure Legolas, he'll die from the nasty poison, it seems.

Ah, now Thranduil is in danger. _
Sophie Michard chapter 29 . 5/31/2018
A great mystery... what does she wants to do with these books and spells ?
Sophie Michard chapter 28 . 5/31/2018
Thranduil would step into a fire to see his son. 3

Hum ? what is Nienna doing in the Archives ? what was that book ? :o
Sophie Michard chapter 27 . 5/31/2018
Recovering will be very hard for Legolas... he needs a skilled Healer to help him.
Sophie Michard chapter 26 . 5/31/2018
Aww, Legolas is close to death, and Eomer pays a visit to his sister... hard news.
Sophie Michard chapter 25 . 5/31/2018
So intense ! it would have been so easy for Faramir to kill Elessar and Legolas... and yet, he didn't !?