Reviews for Mortal Thoughts
Hawaiichick chapter 37 . 2/17
Such an epic and fun read. Thank you for a wonderful story. I loved all the plot twists and emotions. I had a grand time picturing this story in my head. You have such talent!
Hawaiichick chapter 5 . 2/14
Whoa, wasn't expecting that about Eowyn's pregnancy...but I absolutely cannot wait to hear the story. :)
Hawaiichick chapter 2 . 2/14
Oh, I didn't expect that plot twist. Racism towards elves. An interesting idea and very plausible. I can't wait to see where you take this.
Hawaiichick chapter 1 . 2/13
I was always curious as to what a "longing for the sea" felt like for an elf. I am so excited to read this story.
Effie17 chapter 2 . 1/13
Fabulous
Effie17 chapter 1 . 1/3
Great first chapter
BelleCelestyn chapter 21 . 1/26/2015
I am not gonna lie, the story was going so well until the revelation in this chapter. Personally, I dont think the addition of unrequited love, and surprise pregnancies, was necessary for the plot. The story was a great stand alone without the romance because theres already so much substance and intrigue behind the characters, the revelation of the elf girls true parentage served more as shock value to create added strife to the relationship between Legolas and Faramir. I would like to continue reading it but I fear I lost all interest (considering I was actively avoiding romance and the such).
Queen Victorius chapter 27 . 12/27/2014
Ooh, creepy! Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 26 . 11/8/2014
This is going to get very uncomfortable, pretty soon. Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 25 . 10/29/2014
Well, good thing that's been taken care of! Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 24 . 10/29/2014
Well, this is just peachy! Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 23 . 10/29/2014
OH CRAP! This is NOT GOOD! That bastard nurse! I did not see that one coming at all! Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 22 . 10/28/2014
Oh, boy. They better fix this soon, before something else turns up. Also, sorry that I haven't reviewed lately. As always, keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 21 . 8/26/2014
So, you pulled the old switch-aroo, huh? That was the ultimate surprise, so far. Man, at first I thought it was Legolas, then it was Haldir, now it's actually Legolas? Man, I did not see that one coming at all. Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 20 . 8/26/2014
This is not good! Also, Aragorn is also starting to suspect Faramir, which may, or may not, be a good thing. Keep up the great work!