Reviews for Mortal Thoughts
BelleCelestyn chapter 21 . 1/26
I am not gonna lie, the story was going so well until the revelation in this chapter. Personally, I dont think the addition of unrequited love, and surprise pregnancies, was necessary for the plot. The story was a great stand alone without the romance because theres already so much substance and intrigue behind the characters, the revelation of the elf girls true parentage served more as shock value to create added strife to the relationship between Legolas and Faramir. I would like to continue reading it but I fear I lost all interest (considering I was actively avoiding romance and the such).
Queen Victorius chapter 27 . 12/27/2014
Ooh, creepy! Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 26 . 11/8/2014
This is going to get very uncomfortable, pretty soon. Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 25 . 10/29/2014
Well, good thing that's been taken care of! Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 24 . 10/29/2014
Well, this is just peachy! Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 23 . 10/29/2014
OH CRAP! This is NOT GOOD! That bastard nurse! I did not see that one coming at all! Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 22 . 10/28/2014
Oh, boy. They better fix this soon, before something else turns up. Also, sorry that I haven't reviewed lately. As always, keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 21 . 8/26/2014
So, you pulled the old switch-aroo, huh? That was the ultimate surprise, so far. Man, at first I thought it was Legolas, then it was Haldir, now it's actually Legolas? Man, I did not see that one coming at all. Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 20 . 8/26/2014
This is not good! Also, Aragorn is also starting to suspect Faramir, which may, or may not, be a good thing. Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 19 . 8/26/2014
Somehow, I had a feeling that that nail had poison on it, but, since nothing had happened in that chapter, I ignored it. Nice shocker, though. It caught me completely off guard. Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 18 . 8/26/2014
Oh man! I really hope that he's not... Well, of course not... Right? Keep up the great work! P.S. How in the world of Arda are they going to fix this?
Queen Victorius chapter 17 . 8/26/2014
Oh, those bastards! Someone had better give those assassins the death penalty soon! Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 16 . 8/26/2014
Ha ha, someone on the unprejudiced side, for once! Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 15 . 8/26/2014
Jeez, what are Gimli and Aragorn going to do about this? Also, a realization has come to my mind: why would the people of Gondor, who seem to love Faramir so much, let a rumor like this spread, unless it were true? That should be something for Gimli to ponder on. Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 14 . 8/25/2014
Touchdown! Keep up the great work!