Reviews for The War Prayer
Ladytremere chapter 2 . 3/11/2007
This is wonderfully written. Very dark and poignant, better than a lot of published work I've read. I know you wrote it a while ago, now. I just finished watching the series and the movie, and now I've been sad that there's no more of it, so I went looking for fanfic. I'm glad to have found this one. You are an extremely talented person, and I am humbled by you.
Anasazi Darkmoon chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Oh my GOD! This story is so sad! I don't cry very often, but you've managed to bring me to the verge of tears! Your descriptions are wonderfully written, and all I can say is to keep up the good work.
Aisuru na Usagi chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Wow...just...wow. That was so beautifully sad. It was so real and it was like I could actually see all of this happening like I was with them, thanks to your wonderful writing. This is excellent and like Miss Shiruba, I can't believe more people haven't reviewed this gem! Please keep writing stories and continuing this one in this gorgeous style! I love everything about this story, even though it almost made me cry FOREVER. But that only happens when something is extremely well-written, so kudos! *bows*

-Usagi
Shiruba Neko chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
O. M. G. This is so amazingly well-written. Why does it not have any reviews. I'll have to recommend this to my friends. The descriptions are realistic and vivid, and everything flows together so well. I like the names you've chosen for the characters, too. I will definitely be watching this story. It's so nice to find people who can write Scar and actually do a good job of it (his character is so often abused). And now that the serious part of the review is over...

OH NOES MY POOR BABY! *clings to Scar* T_T Jerkface bandits, hurting him and his brother and all the other Ishbalans! Something tells me that at some point during this story I will cry for him, or at least really really feel like it. At any rate, I eagerly await the next chapter! _