Reviews for Joining the Underground
Complete-Global-Saturation chapter 8 . 10/1/2012
I like it. Torn's bit abusive, ain't he?
LoverOfArchangels chapter 8 . 8/1/2009
this story rox plz plz plz rite more i wanna know wat happens! i know this story is old but still!
J.L. Stone chapter 8 . 8/18/2007
Hahahaha! Chesterton rules! But, anyhoo . . .

-Kicks Errol, really hard, in the shins!-

Stupid, friggin' jerk! I ought to carve his eyes out with a grapefruit spoon! So, what's gonna happen next? I mean, I know I'll hear about it before anyone else, but tell meh! I WANNA KNOW! Keep updating, you tease. *winkers*
AutomaticLove chapter 8 . 8/17/2007
Yay! I was waiting for this to be updated, and then it is, and it's dedicated to ME? I'm so flattered! I loved the chapter, I can't wait to see wait Errol has in store! Poor Mawx :( As for the quote at the beginning of the chapter, I feel it suited it very well, it wasn't snooty at all. Keep it up, update soon :) !
AnimeFreak2306 chapter 8 . 8/17/2007
Wow, I officially hate Erol -! XD Sorry I cant review long. This chapter was sad, but still good! Wonder how Torns going to react after all this. Update soon!
Youkolvr chapter 8 . 8/17/2007
This chapter is really good! Poor Maux. Errol that bastard!
Youkolvr chapter 7 . 8/7/2007
Awesome story! You must update!
AutomaticLove chapter 5 . 7/23/2007
I think this is my favorite chapter, you capture Torn's cruel attitude really well! I hope you update very soon :)
AutomaticLove chapter 7 . 7/17/2007
Love this story! The way you write Torn and Errol is perfect, and It would be cool to go into Errol's personality as an interrogator. Update very soon please!
AnimeFreak2306 chapter 7 . 7/5/2007
Yay! An update! lol XD The race turned out perfect!I didnt see anything wrong with it at all. Now you've got me excited about the whole tragedy thing. Wonder if anything interesting will happen with Erol. Things are starting to get really interesting! Cant wait for the next update! Oh, and even though I'm a day late, Happy late 4 of July!
AnimeFreak2306 chapter 6 . 5/2/2007
wow, this story is really good! Man, Torn is mean lol. i cant wait to see what happens in the race! Update soon!
Ginkyofu13 chapter 5 . 1/2/2007
A thousand push-up! That is a lot