Reviews for Friendly Fire
Gothic-Diamond chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Pretty good, definitely lives up to my expectations.

On a side note you should probably write a story about what happened in the last chapter of Ultimate Monkey Master. Ron appears i a time period when Shego is still in high-school and becomes her teacher, yeah that is definitely something I would enjoy reading.

Just think about is all I ask, maybe is better than no.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Hooray for Alternate Character Interpretations and Character Development. (Except that at the end of Ron Stoppable, Ultimate Monkey Master, everything either got hit with a Reset Button or Ron got catapulted into an alternate timeline, meaning this may have all been cancelled out.)
Daki92 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
The depth of the story alone made it worth reading
OhNoaBear chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I like this story. It works well as a modern romance even without any greater story context and shows an emotional experience that I have been spared. It feels believable and flows logically (or at least as logically any matter of the heart can) without taking too many liberties with the characters. The matter of orientation is always an issue with me, but I have vague, heteronormative tendencies that I don't really intend to disabuse myself of.

Overall solid work,

O. Noah
vase chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
You sure know how to weave a story, you write really well! Even if I hadn't read Ron Stoppable, Ultimate Monkey Master, the way the characters developed the pace of the story I really got an idea of Josh and Tara.

By the way I would love to read more from you on the subject of Ron Stoppable (parred with whomever) who is in my opinion one of the untapped mystic genius's.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
While I haven't read "Ron Stoppable, Ultimate Monkey Master" yet...I really got a feeling of the directions you are/were taking the tale through your exploration of Josh's emotional maturation and his realization about Kim's behaviour in the past. Kimberly Anne Possible is a bewitching siren for all kinds of interesting reasons...and she can cause the same outcome as her metaphorical ancestors. Glad to see "Odysseus" managed to outfox her and get back his Penelope;D
CastaS chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
i enjoyed it, great one.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
nice one shot!:D
cheeseyfudge chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
I love your writing. This story is just icing on a wonderfully made cake. Keep up the good work and I hope that one day my stuff can be half as good.
Deyinel chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Very good!

I don't usually read stories that don't have Ron in them, but I read this because it has to do with your other story, and because you are an absolutly amazing writer.

Actually when I read about Kim and Josh's affair I was more angry at Kim than Josh. True, he shouldn't have gotten into a relationship with a person who was already involved with someone, but even before I read this oneshot I knew he wasn't the one who started it, and that Kim was using him for her revenge. You say as much in RSUMM.

Of course I didn't waste much simpathy on Josh at the time since Ron't heart was breaking and I wanted to rip Kim's head off.

But enough. This was very well done, and the way you get inside your character's heads still amazes me. Thanks for the great read!
BigJames321 chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Nice story about Josh getting over Kim and rediscovering Tara.

Ofter Josh Mankey is portrayed as a villian because many people(myself included) want Kim and Ron to be together. This is really unfair to a decent but short-term character who was not given a fully-explained send-off on the show. Hopefully, all the characters throughout the show will stay a part of Kim and Ron's lives. Too often friends fall by the wayside, never to be heard from again. If an amazing girl like Kim can keep an eternal friendship and love with an unusual guy like Ron, then they could certainly stay in touch with friends from high school and before. Anything's possible for a Possible (and her husband), right?

Please keep writing and having good ideas about these fun but fictional people. Thank you and God bless!

PS: I know that season 4 hasn't started yet and that Kim and Ron are just starting the romantic part of their relationship, but anyone can see them finally becoming eternally joined in loving matrimony. Everybody's a romantic when they see a wonderful joining in the making. Love Conquers All!
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
First Josh Mankey story I have seen.

It was very, very well done.

Nice to see him more than a one dimensional character.

This does have the possiblity of having a few more chapters added to it. Would be nice to see these two get back to a full relation ship.

If not this does make a nice one shot Mankey. (Still sound like I am slamming him.)
Dutchman chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Never have been a huge Josh fan, but I am happy to see him start to work things out. The Kim you portray couldn't have been very enjoyable company.
AtomicFire chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Love... or infatuation... can make a man do crazy things. I've done a few of them myself and paid the price, you hit the nail on the head pretty square. That was some excellent emotional writing. The portrayal of his emotional state towards both Kim and Tara was balanced just right. The scene where he examines the nude portraits and realizes he painted something that never existed with Kim and something he never fully appreciated with Tara was very powerful. This was well worth a delay in Chapter 19 because I'll be reading it again. Thanks for the great read!