Reviews for Number Five With A Bullet
YellowShoes chapter 14 . 5/23
NOOOOOOOOOO! Don't do this to me! Where's the update? Please, please, please! Please continue this story. First of all, I hate myself for not finding about this earlier, or I would have pestered you every. for an update. This has got to be one of the most exciting fics I've read! Why is it always the good ones that don't get completed? Sorry, just venting. I'll be adding this into my favorites and follows. I will not lose hope that someday there'll be a chapter 15. Pretty please?
leechan chapter 14 . 7/9/2017
hey i know this must be feel a little weird but i alteady read this since 2015 and now 2017 and i just cant stop re-read it even though it breaks my heart everytime bcs i dont know the end of the story.
but im here to say thankyou bcs ur story is soo amazing!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/15/2017
Awesome ! But i want an update! :(
Isabella Foraldy chapter 14 . 6/20/2016
I just came again for this story and actually I really want you to continue this story :(
Shadowgirlxninja chapter 14 . 5/29/2016
I want to know why did you end it like this... I was hoping for a longer story line
Rougish chapter 14 . 11/24/2015
What?! No
Rougish chapter 12 . 11/24/2015
Heart breaking. hinita san
Rougish chapter 9 . 11/24/2015
awwn. I am about to explode. This reminds me of when Lisanna asked Natsu, if I disappear again will you come find me?
Rougish chapter 8 . 11/24/2015
Ino is such a boss. I love her so much and this story is just so awesome
Guest chapter 14 . 9/9/2015
Wow that was surprisingly good, I really didn't expect to love as much as I did
miku.loverz chapter 8 . 8/1/2015
Ino's scary~
miku.loverz chapter 5 . 8/1/2015
Schizo? Did you mean schizophrenia? but schizophrenia is a mental decease that make you see or hear things that weren't there...
trulyanimelover06 chapter 14 . 12/5/2014
Yay kabuto was busted... Well i do hope it was the reason for the punch. Thanks for the update. Looking forward to your next
Sasaki19 chapter 14 . 12/4/2014
A short story for this chapter
but i love it 3
Next chapterr!
Anniiee chapter 14 . 12/4/2014
Kyaaa! Update fast please.. This is short, but yeah like it..