Reviews for Number Five With A Bullet
aquafina rain chapter 7 . 6/21/2007

i just had the feeling that she would do that.

and it killed me. :*( ROFLFLFLFL i'm so terribly amused, aha.

anywho! i've been meaning to review this but i haven't. but um. here i am! :D yay. i love the idea. i love the plot. i love smartaleck ino and i love boys in suits. um! it's actually been awhile since i've read the earlier chapters but i'm still hooked.

although it's crucial to the plot, i'm still so :*( that shikamaru kicked the bucket! but i still like the fact that he and ino were engaged, oho. wow this review isn't getting anywhere. :D

gaara is just love! his disguise is just love! HAHAHAHA aw gaara isgreaterthan sasuke. times a million. though you make me like sasuke in here. even if i want him to be the big loser.

i like the twists you put on the characters. it's like their actual personalities, plus a little bit more. youknow? especially with sasuke! that's why i like him in here!

i'm waiting for ino to whip out a gun and shoot someone. :x

um! aw i'm sad for hinata! i hope she doesn't end up doing anyone 'rar.' unless the rar-ness will make naruto be a darling and rescue her from the pits of blah blah words go here i got distracted and forgot what i was going to say.

aw okay i'm done.

appreciate the update. :)
asn water chapter 7 . 6/21/2007
yay you're finally back! i was wondering what would happen to ino!
sugarmonkey778 chapter 7 . 6/21/2007
Great chapter, as usual i guess if the longer it takes for you to update the better the chapter i'm ok with long updates. but still... can't wait till next chapter
Tai-for-you chapter 7 . 6/21/2007
Haha well I wouldn't mind if I find Sasori in my bed. I agree he is so fine! _ Redhead fetish? Hm... glad to see you update! I love love love this story, filled with action O! I saw Casino royale finaly! It was the bomb, omg i love the beginning where that guy was climbing all over the place. So good!

hm I also love the songs at the end, I would search it up and listen. I have to say, you open my eyes to songs I have never heard of before. Soulful with alot of good lyrics haha. Waiting for the next update
Kanae-88 chapter 7 . 6/21/2007
Damn, everytime you update I have to read the previous chapter so I can take a hold of what the hell is happening xD

Anyway, whoa, Sasuke is such an ass O.o Wonder how you'll make Ino get interested in him... though there's something under the surface already O xD Those are my fav Crack Ino pairings, besides NaruIno and NejiIno and GaaIno xP

Also.. I'm sorry about what happened with your boyfriend-whatever it was-I know how you feel.. I broke up with my boyfriend as well, two weeks ago.

Still, I'm glad things are better now

Take care! And hope to hear of you soon!
tomboy-girl21 chapter 7 . 6/21/2007
Well fuck. I just realized that I never got around to reviewing your last chapter. Don't I feel wonderful. Anyways the 6th chapter was good, I see that Sasuke has been showing some green-eyed tendencies. Still so blind, I swear Sasuke is damn near emotionally retarded.

This chapter was good too, seems like Ino is leaning towards Gaara at the moment, so I'm guessing it's gonna take something pretty big to get Ino to find Sasuke attractive personality wise, cause it seems like physically wise she has no problem. Denial is such an entertaining thing to watch. I stand by my earlier comments, love is hell when you go through it, but it's so much fun watching others.

Great chapter, it was worth the wait, I look forward to your next update. All hail Inoxany-hot-emo-guy! So few of those stories. (tear) It's just so sad.
Alli Cullen chapter 6 . 5/20/2007
I like it, its pretty cool. It seems like its a mophia story mixed with a soap opera. Very Nice. I can't really tell you if it should be SasuIno or GaaIno b/c I like both couples the same.

openwindow4 chapter 6 . 5/17/2007

i absolutely LOVE how you've developed the plot and stuff! i heart this fic!

Ai-Kusabana chapter 6 . 4/26/2007
Yey! Another great chappie!

Aw... Sasuke's in DENIAL! *tsk, tsk* eally now, he should know better than to deny that he's jealous! Oh and the neve of him rummaging through Ino's purse! The nerve!

Aw... The relationship of Ino with Gaara's SO CUTE! Now isn't that cute... those two looks so ADORABLE TOGETHER! *squeal* _

Hope there'll be more GaaIno moments and more jealous Sasuke!

Kanae-88 chapter 6 . 4/18/2007
Can you believe I was planning on leaving you a review demanding an update, and what was my surprise, you had already updated a long while ago and I was desesperate over nothing xD GOD! I really HATE when ff doesn't alert me when other people post -.-

Anyway, GREAT CHAPTER! As always :P

And all my thougts can be summed up into a very short sentence...

That said, I hope you'll update soon D Take care!

-Goth-Punk88 / Kanae
Sora4801 chapter 2 . 3/8/2007
Update soon. I like.
Himawari Mayumi chapter 6 . 3/3/2007
It's a nice story, I like Hinata in this FanFiction, she was shy but she hated Sasuke. I like the last chapter on her questions towards Ino, which makes her question herself about the feelings for Sasuke~ I support GaaIno though, haven really read a fanfic on SasuIno beside yours -

Great job~! Update soon~~!
whee chapter 6 . 2/21/2007
) this is a really cute story. i hope it ends up being shinn/cagalli! they really are an adorable pair. thanks for the story. i hope you find time to update soon.
wonderwoman29 chapter 6 . 2/15/2007
I'm an idiot for putting off reading this for soo long. I can't wait to see the next chappie. There is so much romantic tension between Sasuke and Ino. I love his jealously of her with anything having to do with other men. It's so good. My complaments and adoration. XD
wonderlanding chapter 6 . 2/14/2007
omg i love your style of writing! very descriptive and suspenseful! who are you gonna choose ino-chan?

you have to update ASAP!

this story is very addicting...i read it three times already! _
261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »