Reviews for Number Five With A Bullet
happypocky chapter 13 . 11/13/2014
Gaara x Tenten! Naruto x Temari! Sakura Kankurou! & interesting chapter. Looking forward to the next one _
ShikaIno1 chapter 13 . 11/12/2014
Chapter 700 was way too rushed in my opinion and I actually hated it. But I really love this fanfiction, there's nothing else like it that I've seen so far. I was very cautious reading it at first considering that Shikamaru has died but I am hooked to the plot line and can't get ebough of each chapter! At one point I thought Ino was actually pregnant in here but I don't think so anymore LOL. Please continue updating soon!
Anniiee chapter 13 . 11/10/2014
About the your vote, I'm up to you and other reviewers.. It's just enough as long as you don't put Shika and Tema.. Yeah, shika already dead here anyway..
Haha, yes I'm a biggest fan of Shikaino so I don't want anything related to shika tema.. But, I also to sasuino.. I don't mind gaara with hinata or tenten for that matter.. And for sakura, don't put her with naruto. I don't want him as the running-place from her unresponed love to sasuke..
Anony chapter 12 . 11/7/2014
So glad you decided to pick this up again. This was my first time seeing this story come up and it was quite a read :) still super bummed that Shikamaru is dead though. Looking forward to seeing more
Guest chapter 12 . 11/6/2014
Imagine my surprise when I saw the update in my e-mail. :) I was hoping it wasn't one of those discontinued notices...

I can't really remember what happened in the previous chapters, so I will reread it sometime! But I thought you did a good job with this chapter. Very dramatic
Gerren chapter 12 . 11/5/2014
Wow! It's certainly been a while - I had to go alllll the way back to the first chapter and reread, but I'm glad I did because I fell in love with this story all over again! I'm glad to see that you've decided to continue.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/4/2014
Omggg, you finally updated! Chapter 12 is just sooo asdfghjkl! Update soon please, esp with that cliffhanger!
Anniiee chapter 12 . 11/4/2014
I haven't read it yet.. But, yes I'm so much glad you finally update, review first.. Haha
DeadlyPrincess17 chapter 11 . 7/19/2014
Good day!

I haven't found it in me to review in the past chapters as I was very intrigued by your story. I always looked forward on the next chapter and I immediately forget about reviewing. But anyway, your story is just plain wonderful and I spent an hour and a half reading this fic.

Your story is nice and very detailed and I loved every bit of it. Not even a word missed throughout the fic. I usually don't like stories like these but yours-

-it's just beautiful. Your story is beautiful and I feel every emotion put in place. I also find myself rolling around my bed, jumping and screaming my lungs out for every fluff I read, whether SasuIno or GaaIno you still manage to make me wake my neighbors up.

I was just wondering if you plan on countinuing this fic because it's been 6 whole years since you updated and I was just 7 back then. Yes, I read your story before when I was 6 or 7 but never got to appreciate it since I found it to have too much words. (If you're wondering, I'm 13 now. Surprise surprise!)

And bam! Random shuffling through this website and I found your story to be one of the most reveiwed in the SasuIno filter. I hope you continue this fic because it's just perfect and I will be patiently waiting for it.

This is a real account and I'm using my username. Please search up DeadlyPrincess17 and yeah, that's my account. Please message me if you can and I know I'm off but this username is mine and I'd love to hear from you! I'm too lazy to log in, oops.

I idolize you and please do help me in my stories. I wrote my very first story when I was 12 and I revised it. I'm 13 now and I know it's not of a difference but my english improved (I hope) and I want your feedback on my stories. Give me an advice or something because you rock! I love you so much and I hope you message me soon.

I love you so muuuuuuuuch.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/4/2013
Samantta Hyuuga chapter 11 . 8/4/2011
Oh, i never would've thought that would be Gaara! You must continue this story! Is Wonderful, beutifulo, so cute, full of drama and thriller! Am your fan now! I would like to end Hinata with Naruto, and Gaara with Sakura. And logical: Sasuke with Ino. Well, i said that post comment again. I do, now. I promise that when you post a next chapter, i go to do a beatiful and big comment!

(P/S: I am from, and live in Brasil. I never exit of the Brasil and no did course. So, i don't speak, no write in english perfect like you)

S2GaaraS2-(Just so he not be alone)-Sakura(i hate she)

Sasuino4EVER chapter 10 . 8/4/2011
Is a fabulous. Continue. SasukexIno is the better couple of Naruto.
Samantta Hyuuga chapter 6 . 8/4/2011
My vote is for SasuIno. I go to write a comment after this, only bigger. Kiss
Gerren chapter 11 . 7/24/2011
I honestly do hope that you continue this story. The plot is unique and I'm just dying to read more - especially the GaaraxIno parts. lol. I really haven't been a fan of SasukexIno but you portray it beautifully.
anonfree chapter 11 . 6/25/2011
I don't know what to say that hasn't already been said. This fic is really amazing and I am so suprised at how well you made this whole story work out so well. You are doing an amazing job and I truly hope you will be able to continue this story!
261 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »