Reviews for Number Five With A Bullet
Bloodstained Black Cat chapter 11 . 4/2/2010
PLEASE UPDATE!
hotjews chapter 11 . 10/18/2009
I never really liked SasuIno, but your story converted me. Your story is boss. It's the awesomest story ever. Please, can you update soon? Many fans would be happy if you did. ;)
kngrulz chapter 11 . 8/26/2009
PLZ update soon C: i luff this story, dramatic, suspensefull, just.. AMAZING story
Silva Bramley chapter 11 . 2/27/2009
Update soon, pretty please?
Wolfygirl29784 chapter 4 . 1/8/2009
Get Hinata out of the stroy and make Sasuke fall in love with INO!

P.S HINATA STINKES
Gaara'sbutterfly chapter 11 . 12/19/2008
what' going to happen to Gaara! This is really good I can;t wait to read the next chapter I hope Ino end up with Gaara and not Sasuke, and Hinata she belongs with Naruto
GirLiCiOuS chapter 11 . 12/4/2008
Ur story rocks!

I wonder who's gonnaend up with ino..
L0stL0ve chapter 11 . 10/2/2008
NO Gaara...He can't die. Him and Ino belong together! I can't believe you left it like this. Update soon!
BajanDiva chapter 11 . 9/30/2008
Heck yea we wanna know! And Gaara's not gonna die right!
Nova48 chapter 11 . 9/12/2008
I love this story! I'm a huge SasukexIno fan, and this is great, I love the love/hate relationship between them, and the latest chapter was such a sweet and fluffy moment! x3

But oh noes, what's going to happen to Gaara?

Even though Sasuino is my favorite coupling of Ino with anyone, I think you should throw in some NarutoxIno just 'cause it'd be cute. After all, he seems to think that 'Ino-chan' likes him the best! And that would totally make Sasuke jealous! xD

Hm...for the couples, I think Sasuke and Ino, Naruto and Sakura, Kiba and Hinata, and Neji and Tenten. Even though she (Tenten) isn't really in the story right now, you can just throw her in there. And I'm not exactly sure who Gaara would be paired with...perhaps scratch the HinataxKiba and replace it with GaaraxHinata?

But please update soon! I'm dying to know what happens next! I love this story! And I need to know what happens next! 8D
uchiha-ino03 chapter 11 . 9/5/2008
this is one of the best stories i have ever read. i am so looking forward to read the next chapter/s

will this story be continued? if yes when will you post the next chapter/s?
uchiha-ino03 chapter 6 . 9/5/2008
hahaha... i love it when sasuke gets jealous xD

by the way im still lovin' the story
uchiha-ino03 chapter 5 . 9/5/2008
this is such an amazing fic...i love sasuino and othe ino pairings... im just glad to have found another ino fan... ROCK ON(haha, random)!
uchiha-ino03 chapter 4 . 9/5/2008
another great chapter... i am so lovin' this story xDD
uchiha-ino03 chapter 2 . 9/4/2008
i love it and i can't wait to read the rest :)
252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »