Reviews for Number Five With A Bullet
Sasuinogaa chapter 11 . 12/17/2010
Hey! Hey! Hey! Where is the next chapter? I can't wait for it. Yeah! This is a nice story. I wonder what will happen next. Oh! Update please!
dfghj chapter 11 . 11/18/2010
continue please! so good yo
Anniiee chapter 11 . 11/16/2010
I can't wait the next chapter. PLEASE UPDATE! UPDATE SOON!
openwindow chapter 11 . 8/1/2010
kabutoooooo! D8 lol 3 the story! please update? :)
openwindow chapter 7 . 8/1/2010
hahah LOVED the last comment from sasori to deidara LOL. good characterizations :) i 3 it!
KukiRew chapter 11 . 4/7/2010
I went through all eleven chapters and only reviewed now? OMGEE. xDD Anyway, I really like this fic. You portrayed the characters so well and the plot just keeps me on edge. The character relationships are so intriguing as well. Keep it up! D:
shourin chapter 11 . 4/5/2010
of course, kabuto is always the spy. known about it since he appeared in the lift. what chapter is that? 2?

anyway, are you going to continue this? it was such a shame to let it hanging there. hope you continue updating the fic.
Bloodstained Black Cat chapter 11 . 4/2/2010
hotjews chapter 11 . 10/18/2009
I never really liked SasuIno, but your story converted me. Your story is boss. It's the awesomest story ever. Please, can you update soon? Many fans would be happy if you did. ;)
kngrulz chapter 11 . 8/26/2009
PLZ update soon C: i luff this story, dramatic, suspensefull, just.. AMAZING story
Silva Bramley chapter 11 . 2/27/2009
Update soon, pretty please?
Wolfygirl29784 chapter 4 . 1/8/2009
Get Hinata out of the stroy and make Sasuke fall in love with INO!

Gaara'sbutterfly chapter 11 . 12/19/2008
what' going to happen to Gaara! This is really good I can;t wait to read the next chapter I hope Ino end up with Gaara and not Sasuke, and Hinata she belongs with Naruto
GirLiCiOuS chapter 11 . 12/4/2008
Ur story rocks!

I wonder who's gonnaend up with ino..
L0stL0ve chapter 11 . 10/2/2008
NO Gaara...He can't die. Him and Ino belong together! I can't believe you left it like this. Update soon!
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »