Reviews for Number Five With A Bullet
Gerren chapter 11 . 7/24/2011
I honestly do hope that you continue this story. The plot is unique and I'm just dying to read more - especially the GaaraxIno parts. lol. I really haven't been a fan of SasukexIno but you portray it beautifully.
anonfree chapter 11 . 6/25/2011
I don't know what to say that hasn't already been said. This fic is really amazing and I am so suprised at how well you made this whole story work out so well. You are doing an amazing job and I truly hope you will be able to continue this story!
Candace Regarda chapter 11 . 5/3/2011
Waaa...this story is really cool. I want the next chapter. Update it please! :-)
Sherry Keehl chapter 11 . 12/18/2010
Next chapter please. . . :'(

This really is good story. Update soon yo. . .
Sasuinogaa chapter 11 . 12/17/2010
Hey! Hey! Hey! Where is the next chapter? I can't wait for it. Yeah! This is a nice story. I wonder what will happen next. Oh! Update please!
dfghj chapter 11 . 11/18/2010
continue please! so good yo
Anniiee chapter 11 . 11/16/2010
I can't wait the next chapter. PLEASE UPDATE! UPDATE SOON!
openwindow chapter 11 . 8/1/2010
kabutoooooo! D8 lol 3 the story! please update? :)
openwindow chapter 7 . 8/1/2010
hahah LOVED the last comment from sasori to deidara LOL. good characterizations :) i 3 it!
KukiRew chapter 11 . 4/7/2010
I went through all eleven chapters and only reviewed now? OMGEE. xDD Anyway, I really like this fic. You portrayed the characters so well and the plot just keeps me on edge. The character relationships are so intriguing as well. Keep it up! D:
shourin chapter 11 . 4/5/2010
of course, kabuto is always the spy. known about it since he appeared in the lift. what chapter is that? 2?

anyway, are you going to continue this? it was such a shame to let it hanging there. hope you continue updating the fic.
Bloodstained Black Cat chapter 11 . 4/2/2010
PLEASE UPDATE!
hotjews chapter 11 . 10/18/2009
I never really liked SasuIno, but your story converted me. Your story is boss. It's the awesomest story ever. Please, can you update soon? Many fans would be happy if you did. ;)
kngrulz chapter 11 . 8/26/2009
PLZ update soon C: i luff this story, dramatic, suspensefull, just.. AMAZING story
Silva Bramley chapter 11 . 2/27/2009
Update soon, pretty please?
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »