Reviews for Number Five With A Bullet
GirLiCiOuS chapter 11 . 12/4/2008
Ur story rocks!

I wonder who's gonnaend up with ino..
L0stL0ve chapter 11 . 10/2/2008
NO Gaara...He can't die. Him and Ino belong together! I can't believe you left it like this. Update soon!
BajanDiva chapter 11 . 9/30/2008
Heck yea we wanna know! And Gaara's not gonna die right!
Nova48 chapter 11 . 9/12/2008
I love this story! I'm a huge SasukexIno fan, and this is great, I love the love/hate relationship between them, and the latest chapter was such a sweet and fluffy moment! x3

But oh noes, what's going to happen to Gaara?

Even though Sasuino is my favorite coupling of Ino with anyone, I think you should throw in some NarutoxIno just 'cause it'd be cute. After all, he seems to think that 'Ino-chan' likes him the best! And that would totally make Sasuke jealous! xD

Hm...for the couples, I think Sasuke and Ino, Naruto and Sakura, Kiba and Hinata, and Neji and Tenten. Even though she (Tenten) isn't really in the story right now, you can just throw her in there. And I'm not exactly sure who Gaara would be paired with...perhaps scratch the HinataxKiba and replace it with GaaraxHinata?

But please update soon! I'm dying to know what happens next! I love this story! And I need to know what happens next! 8D
uchiha-ino03 chapter 11 . 9/5/2008
this is one of the best stories i have ever read. i am so looking forward to read the next chapter/s

will this story be continued? if yes when will you post the next chapter/s?
uchiha-ino03 chapter 6 . 9/5/2008
hahaha... i love it when sasuke gets jealous xD

by the way im still lovin' the story
uchiha-ino03 chapter 5 . 9/5/2008
this is such an amazing fic...i love sasuino and othe ino pairings... im just glad to have found another ino fan... ROCK ON(haha, random)!
uchiha-ino03 chapter 4 . 9/5/2008
another great chapter... i am so lovin' this story xDD
uchiha-ino03 chapter 2 . 9/4/2008
i love it and i can't wait to read the rest :)
jin.toshikazu chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
wow. i waited really long for this, and god, did you deliver. so far the mystery and suspense is running well, and you're doing a good job with the plot too. i just hope you could get the main characters to interact with each other more.

i'll be waiting for the next update. till then! _
sugarmonkey778 chapter 11 . 8/7/2008
woot great chapter i feel the emotions
Cheese Maiden chapter 11 . 8/7/2008
Oh no please let my Gaara be okay. It's that Ino and Sasuke are being nice to each other. I think it's great that you made Sai and Sasuke family.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/7/2008
Aww...the moment between sasuke and Ino was soo sweet! I've waited so long for this chapter and I'm so glad you haven't given it up yet! Update soon!
sad little monkey chapter 11 . 8/6/2008
nice ino and sasuke are civil, almost compassionate toward each other. hope gaara comes through the assault unscathed. looking forward to next update.
Blacktears110 chapter 3 . 7/15/2008
LOL that was kinda funny, "Pig." Lol I loved that part I also love GaaraxInoxSasuke Tringle I think It's Very cute.
261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »