Reviews for Number Five With A Bullet
ino4life chapter 7 . 6/12/2008
lol. wow...thats all i can say. haha. just wow...

ino4life chapter 6 . 6/12/2008
lol. l-o-v-e it! it was just so fun reading hinata's own thoughts about her relationship with "Uchiha-san" lol. onto the next chapter then i guess :D

harrypocky chapter 10 . 6/11/2008
Hey, thanks for the update! That was great. :] I would like Hinata to hook up with Gaara and Sakura with Naruto. Just a thought. Think about it. D

Your story is good, so I'm still here. Plus, I just plain like you.
Cheese Maiden chapter 10 . 6/11/2008
Yay, you are back. I hope you stay around, because I love reading your stories. Gaara was so sweet to Ino for caring her and not being mad when she throw up him. But at least she got to see him topless. And for that reason I'm glad she didn't do that to Sasuke, because he deserved with that comment about her eating habits. I really hope Ino ends up with Gaara, but I'm enjoy reading the triangle. I'm digging how Sasuke and Gaara interact because of it.
ino4life chapter 5 . 6/11/2008
lol. still lovin the SasuInoGaa vibe. i had that for a partial of my very beginner's SasuIno fanfic. Though I am working on a new story. nice chapter though.

ino4life chapter 4 . 6/11/2008
lol. a lil more SasuIno in this one, and i do admit, that is my favorite pairing, but i have gotten into the state where I like other Ino pairings like GaaIno. lol. another great chapter -

ino4life chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
ha! i suspected a lot of GaaraXIno. lol. nice. and wow. yes. i am glad there's not much of that SasukeXSakura feeling. i'm pretty much tired of reading about any of that couple, though i never really liked it in the first place. heh heh. onto the next chapter :D

ino4life chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
loved it. the last chapter begged me to read more, and so i did. i loved it. i'll keep reading until the very end.

ino4life chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
hm...very nice. very nice story indeed. i'm always up for reading stories such as these. If only I could write like you. heh heh. I will keep reading. -

Silva Bramley chapter 10 . 6/10/2008
I love this story! I'm so happy you updated, and I'm sorry about not reviewing sooner. Thanks for updating. )
alex chapter 10 . 6/9/2008
very funny i love it can't wait for your next update
Guest chapter 10 . 6/9/2008
I absolutely love this story! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon!
shelvesinthecloset chapter 10 . 6/8/2008
hmm, this story was pretty interesting. I just stumbled across it so the long wait didn't bother me ;)

I eagerly anticipate future chapters!
iwashere chapter 10 . 6/8/2008
this is an awesome story ! been waiting for you to update for a whiles now D . You know what I would like to see in this series though , Hinata being jealous of Ino becaues of Sasuke , and ends up on the bad side . Just what i'd like to see , though im sure whatever ending you'd put to this would be full of awesomeness ! update soon ]
tu amiga loca chapter 10 . 6/8/2008
I SO LOVE IT! GOOD WORK! UPDATE SOON!
237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »