Reviews for Some Call It Sorrow
sakiOlivia chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
*sniffle* the first one made me misty eyed but this one made me cry... Really well done.
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
more swatting! good job though.
Please Delete My Accout chapter 1 . 6/16/2008

Aww poor Yuki T_T

I love your style

Really heartbreaking

tohru80 chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
so so very sad. i must go to your profile and read the story this one follows. after i stop crying enough to be able to read.

i love this. wonderful.
LaLaManfro chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
OM ...

OM ...

This is one brilliant piece of 546 words. I love it so much.

You write wonderfully, great job! :D.
shesamonster chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Wow, screwy love triangle, huh?

Poor Kyo ;_;

And Yuki TT_TT

I kind of want to punch Haru, but I still love him :C

I like the note. That was pretty spiffy.

There's a reason I don't write suicide fics. I couldn't come up with a decent note under five words to save my life.

Rika100 chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
I love this story! I also mess-up and keep writing in first person when the main character is death. Anyways...I wanted to tell you that I TOTALY LOVE YOUR STORY even though is sad, I LOVE IT! Well later! Take care! _ ~_~ *_*
Angel chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
OMG! That is so sad! Both of them were sad and very depressing...

Could you make another sequel this time in haru's pov. I want to see him suffer guilt for what he did to poor Kyo-Kyo. (He doesn't have to end up killing himself. I just want to see him suffer through guilt)
RetteMich chapter 1 . 12/7/2006

but why did shigure have a gin in his office?

Is he a Serial Kiler! O.o

Or a mass Murderer?

those are practically the same thing aren't they?

Well, whatever.

Crystaline-Crimson chapter 1 . 12/1/2006

That got you an A on the 'wow' side of things.

Because, well... Wow.

Then there's the debate as to whether or not you should complete the trilogy and make a Haru suicide fic. o_o
animefreaks121 chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
OH MY! So tradgic... The pure sadness just buries itself in my heart and I feel his pain too.

Excellent Job!

Siaqi chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
This is wonderful
Rayn Lake chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Oh MY GOD. I really love this story. So much meaning ina little story.
flyingdaggers chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
OMG *FREAKS OUT!* okay. I need to stop starting these reviews off with 'omg' but YOU DEDICATED THIS TO ME! *jumps up and down*

Beat that Bitches!

The twisted love triangle... now if theres another sequal out there, in which Haru kills himself, and blames Tohru for not noticing Kyo's eating habits, or Shigure for owning a gun(which we need to talk about btw) I will laugh and cry. Laugh cause that'd be hilerious, and cry because I love Haru. And Kyo. You can kill Yuki. Go ahead. Doesn't affect the HaruXKyo relationship. - That I do love so very dearly.

This is a big suicidal family. Filled with incest and animals and love? Unrequited Love. ahh yes.