Reviews for Hot Pursuit
grammar.grammarian chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
HAHA probably one of the best plot twists i've read in a while.

it had ma laughing hard enough to snort. that's talent on your part, i have to say.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
I love it! Absolutely hilarious! I really enjoyed it! Vwery cute!
Liz86000 chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
LOL!
melmel6 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
i love it i love it i love it, you had me! very well done!
diggingupbones chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Haha... I so thought Bren was in an actual car being chased... Bumper cars! Hahaha... Perfect humor/classic! Perfect! Hahahaha...
KWillows chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Hahaha. Wow, that was funny. I was definitely not expecting it to work out this way. Awesome fic.
InfernoRed2937 chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
TOO FUNNY! my heart was in my throat in the beginning, I was scared, then at the end I was laughing! great writing!
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
GP~

OMG OMG OMG...I'm STILL Roll'n! I was all up in this intense car chase untill...the phone call! HYSTERICAL! I LOST IT! And the indignation in her voice that she had to give up to a 5 year old! LOL! TOO FUNNY! ABSOLUTELY LOV'D the END! THAT was GREAT! LEFT him SPEACHLESS and didn't even know what she was saying! WHAT a HOOT!

~G :D
Ronata chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
oh wow that was funny, thanks
account chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
loved it, very cute.
underarrest39 chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
that was great! i actually thought it was real at first but i like the twist in it! terrific job!
Pereybere chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
I LOVED this. I have to admit, at first I thought you were going to do something quite cliched and have her persuer being Booth. But it's absolutely genius. I actually chuckled out loud when he said 'Bones, he's five...'. Classic. And well done, proving me wrong. In situations like this, I LOVE being wrong. And I'm quite ashamed of myself too, because you do not disappoint - why ever did I think this would be any different? Tsk, tsk.

Thanks,

Andi
18lzytwner chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
That's funny. Gotta let Parker win. :) Way for Bones' mind to be in the gutter. he he

P.S. note my laziness as I didn't sign in for any of my reviews, oh well.
Dawn92 chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
very good
Erick chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Cute. Definitely had me going there for a moment. Love that the reader is allowed to jump to conclusions based on information given.