Reviews for BPRD: Thankful
Margot-Eve chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This story has this sad feeling. A melancholy? It's a very good, very nice story.
MyNamesNotAlice chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Awww. This is so deep. It really show's how Abe feels. Brilliant. Great work.
Nina Modaffari chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Aw, how sweet. :D

Great story.
MysticDawn5 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Wonderful introspective piece that fits in just right with the series. I especially loved the hidden meaning behind it. Well done!
Kemurikat chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Beautiful introspective piece.
FlyingFish15 chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
WOW. This is so good! I loved you decriptions, and that the story was sort of sad and made you think, but then was sorta sad-happy. And it was cool that the only Hellboy comic book that I've read is the one you referenced for your story-the one where Abe meets his wife. Thanks for a wonderful read; I hope to see more in the future!
Helena Valentine chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
this is a good story, when i read the discription i thought it might be too fluff filled, but it really seems like something that would happen in the comics. speaking of which I AM SO INCREDIBLY GLAD TO FIND SOMEONE ON THIS SECTION OF THE SITE THAT ACTUALLY WRITES FANFICION BASED OFF THE COMICS INSTEAD OF JUST THE MOVIE!(of course, i write fanfiction based on both, so i can't really be one to talk) i really liked this, i hope you write more stories.
epalladino chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Good to see you back again. I've not got quite this far in the BPRD series, but already know a lot of what went on. I was hoping someone would write a Thanksgiving story and you did a wonderful job. Something to be thankful for. Beth Palladino